Chapter 2. An Invasion Of Alabasta

Timeskip

Setting

"Talking"

'Thinking'

Narrating

[POV Change]

----------------------------------------------------------

Prologue...

"Do you not think letting yourself get wiped out is a bit foolish?" Robin asked as she threw Luffy's hat back to him and an Eternal Pose to Vivi. "You can skip past Little Garden with that. It points to an island just before Alabasta: Nothing At All Island. None of our employees know that course, so no one will chase you." Robin explained, practically drawing a look of confusion on the face of all the Strawhats. "What? She's a good person?" Nami asked in confusion. "Why are you giving this to us?!" Vivi cried out. "It's a trap, isn't it?" Zoro asked as he looked at her, being the first Strawhat not to shout in a while. "Is it, now?"

----------------------------------------------------------

[Third Person POV]

As Vivi's mind was having a tough time trying to decide whether or not to accept the Eternal Pose that had been handed to her by Ms All Sunday, Luffy walked towards her slowly. "Who cares about that?!" He screamed as he took the Eternal Pose and crushed it in his hand, earning a gasp from Nami. Unfortunately for him, he also earned a kick to the face from Nami because of it. "Are you an idiot?! She just went out of her way to show us a nicer course! What if she's actually a good person?!" The ginger yelled angrily as she pointed to the woman she was talking about. 

"You're not the one who decides this ship's course!" Luffy yelled angrily, glaring at Robin and completely ignoring Nami. "Robin, this is taking too long, we should hurry up." The man next to Robin impatiently instructed, not leaving her with a chance to respond. "Huh? Who's Robin?" Luffy asked in confusion as he got up. "It's probably her real name. Did you think her actual name was All Sunday?" Usopp answered as he tilted his head slightly. 

"I don't hate high-spirited people. If you survive... let's meet again." Robin said as she got onto her feet and walked to the side of the quarterdeck. "No!" Luffy responded instantly and loudly. Robin nodded before she jumped off the ship and onto a giant turtle, (Y/N) following shortly after. "Let's go, Bunchi," Robin ordered as an umbrella rose from behind the seat that was on the giant turtle's back. "W-what is that?!" Zoro stuttered as he looked over the side of the ship and saw the giant turtle. "Don't tell me it's a Sea King!" Usopp squealed in fear as he looked over the side of the ship just like Zoro. The turtle then swam away as (Y/N) took out a small sleeping back case from his pocket and opened it, revealing a yellow sleeping back that seemed to fit him perfectly. Not many knew this, but he had gotten his sleeping bag custom made to fit him exactly. He then entered the sleeping bag and quietly laid down on the back of the turtle, drifting off to sleep in peaceful quietness.

Timeskip 

Alabasta 

In Alabasta, there was a city named Rainbase, and inside of that city was a casino named Rain Dinners. Rain Dinners was a casino, restaurant, and resort owned by Crocodile or Mr 0 for more formal terms. The building is the largest in the city and is in the shape of a pyramid, with a golden crocodile statue at the top. Inside of it were many agents from Baroque Works. Misters 1, 2, and 4 and their partners, except for Mr 2, who didn't have a partner. The agents and their partners were seated around a table in the basement, waiting for their boss in silence. That silence was then broken by Mr 2 yelling out, "Gimme a break!" All eyes turned to him, most of them maintaining an annoyed expression. "Just how long are you going to make us wait?! At least offer me an Octopar! Don't make me dance, I'm a swan. Don't make me spin around!" Mr 2 shouted as repeatedly slammed his hands on the table. The tantrum had caused Mr 4 to start laughing and had annoyed Ms Doublefinger, a woman who was better known as Zala.

"Mr 2. Just wait quietly." Zala said as she crossed her hands and closed her eyes. "Seriously! You imbecile! Imb!" Another woman yelled as she repeatedly hit the table with her hand. "You too, Ms Merry Christmas," Zala said to the partner of Mr 4. "I guess there's no chance of you all getting along. Though that won't be necessary anyway." Robin informed them as she appeared on the stairs. "Ms All Sunday..." Mr 1 muttered as he looked at Robin while she walked down the stairs. "Thank you for coming all the way to this gathering in the town of Rainbase, where people dream of winning it big. Welcome to Raindinners, the biggest casino of all!" Robin exclaimed as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Could you skip the formalities and cut to the chase, Ms All Sunday?" Mr 1 asked.  "Yes. I'll get right to the point. But first, I'll need to introduce you to our company's boss, whose face you still don't know. As his private proxy, I've been the one who's had you work until now, but there is no longer any need for that. I take it you understand..." Robin said, suddenly stopping her dialogue. "At last, the time has come... for Operation Utopia." A voice said as the chair at the top of the table turned to reveal Crocodile sitting in it, creating a few looks of shock in the process. "This will be Baroque Works' final operation." Crocodile announced before going on to tell everyone about the plan and their mission. 

Timskip

In the same basement of the same casino as earlier, Crocodile was sitting on a chair and enjoying a cigar while (Y/N) leaned against the wall while trying to sleep in his sleeping bag. Robin was also there and was standing next to the table from earlier. "Oh? Vivi and the pirates are here in town?" Crocodile asked Robin, who had just informed him of the news. "Yes. We just received word from the millions." Robin confirmed as Crocodile picked up a picture of Mr 2 disguised as Luffy. "Go welcome the foolish rats." Crocodile ordered after chuckling scarily for a few seconds. (YN) slowly opened his eyes after hearing those words, he felt like this was going to escalate.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hi! So Robin won the vote that was at the bottom of the last chapter, so she will now be the love interest of this story! I also want to apologise for the past 2 chapters being boring and (Y/N) barely being in them. The story will hopefully start to get better in the next chapters.