⁰⁹ HOMECOMING: Hunamoku

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ⁹
Big Brothers

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ⁹Big Brothers

THE PITCH-BLACK night concealed the black predator to perfection. Leo Reeves managed to guide Heathen without any trouble, the symbiote was quick to pick up on Leo's instruction as they navigated through the forest. Teagan would occasionally speak through the earpiece, checking up on the duo. Heathen landed harshly on the ground, a cloud of dust came up from the ground, Leo looked around through Heathen's eyes. The big symbiote slowly walked through the bushes, but due to his huge form, he made too much noise when walking through the bushes.

"No, stop, let me do it," Leo told Heathen, the symbiote stopped moving. "You'll attract too much attention by sneaking in like Bigfoot. I'm an average size guy, I can slip with no problemo."

'Average size? That's literally what a short guy says.' Teagan gave her input through the earpiece.

Leo rolled his eyes but didn't answer back, right now he was in no position to get distracted.

"Teagan said-" Heathen began, but Leo cut him off with a hiss. "Just do it. If things get out of control, you take over."

"Fine."

Heathen shrank and seeped back into Leo's form, the teenager was left in the dark. He sucked in a deep breath and exhaled silently before carefully walking through the bushes, he made his way further and further until voices became prominent. His heart was hammering against his rib cage, and he swallowed hard from the nerves, Leo even mind the sound of his breathing, fearing one of the bandits had a super hearing or something similar and end up finding him. He successfully made it out but froze upon doing so, a white van was parked under the archway of the bridge. The place looked like somewhere a junkie would go and smoke a blunt, it looked like their playground. There were three men whose backs were turned to Leo, they were going through something on the interior of the van.

Hide!

Heathen's voice snapped him out of his frozen state, and Leo was able to hide behind the concrete pile. Suddenly he felt like he couldn't breathe, his heart was beating so loud he could hear it, it thudded in his ear and he feared the men could hear him.

Relax, they are far away.

Leo sucked in a deep breath and released, he did two more times until he was able to control his anxiety. He slowly turned and slowly peek over his hiding spot and was able to see the men, there were two black men and a white one who wore a beanie. The beanie man held some type of weapon, the black man sporting an afro seemed to be the interested party.

"Wanna see what this beast has to say?" The beanie man smirked at the afro man.

The man shrugged. "Knock yourself out."