¹⁶ HOMECOMING: face-off

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ¹⁶
No, you carnivorous psycho! We're not eating him!

𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙'𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊! ━━━ ¹⁶No, you carnivorous psycho! We're not eating him!

"WHAT the hell?"

Leo let out a melancholic sigh, nodding at Peter Parker. "Yeah... I know. And the worst thing is that... he broke their hearts." Heathen could sense Leo's confusion and frustration. "From what I've been told, Ercole was an honest, just, and moral-driven person. This... this man is nothing like him. The things he's done. The things he's willing to do. He..."

"He needs to be stopped." Peter finished for him, both were perched over the roof adjacent to a parking lot building, waiting for Aaron Davis. "I'm sorry."

"Yeah... me too."

Leo Reeves didn't know when or why Spider-Man and Heathen decided to work as a team, there is an immediate answer, which is: they are both after the same bad guys. Still, it felt weird for Leo to hang out and actually enjoy his time with Peter, the Lacrosse captain had nothing against Peter, but whenever they exchanged words it was always awkward. Now things had changed drastically since Leo discovered who was underneath the mask and Peter's relationship with him improved, they both enjoyed each other's company.

At the moment, Leo has hidden away behind a car near Aaron Davis. The boy hadn't morphed into Heathen just yet, he, instead, waited for Peter's signal in case Aaron needed a little intimidating. He silently listened to their conversation, Spider-Man had successfully failed at intimidating the man, Leo bit down his lower lip as he suppressed a giggle.

"You ain't ever done this before, huh?" Aaron acknowledged Peter's lack of intimidation.

Leo smirked and thought, screw the signal.

Showtime?

"Hell yeah." Leo came out of his hiding spot, Aaron Davis' back was facing him, only Peter noticed him.