Chapter 16-the heroine is suspicious

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

After that fiasco, I said goodbye to the crown prince, who was looking rather sad and apologetic. 

"Oh, not worries! We can drink tea tomorrow you know!" I said laughing slightly. That seemed to cheer up Egon's mood, as he blushed and said goodbye too. Aww, he was truly so cute!

I called the nearest carriage with the help of my maid, and got on the carriage. I was so exhausted about this whole situation.Why did the heroine glare at me? Was she angry? Maybe? 

"My lady, we arrived" the coachman said. As the door opened, my eyes took the sight of my ducal household, which was looking as grand as ever. I can't ever get used to it! We got out of carriage, and went inside.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Oh Rosalinda, I heard that you almost got hurt!" my mother said worriedly. "Are you okay?" "Yes, I am fine mom" I said to her, smiling. I was touched that she would be worried about me. "Thank you" I said. 

As I headed to my room, I had the thought. Why did the heroine trip? First, her dress was short, and second, the floor was clean, and there was nothing to trip against. And why was she so close to me when she tripped?

Also, think about it, why was the tea just so hot. Normally, the nobles liked their tea cold in the summer- the tea shop takes the noble's opinion into a great consideration. That was strange too.

And finally, why did the heroine glare at me?

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒