Chapter 17- The gathering

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

I woke up, my long eyelashes fluttering in the wind. I decided to get out of bed quickly, and the maids helped me comb my hair and put on a beautiful dress. The dress was light yellow, with ruffles and a black ribbon on the middle. It also had a matching hairband for my hair. After I got dressed, I headed down to the dining room, to meet my parents. 

"Rosalin, are you ok? Yesterday, you looked quite tired..." my mom said in a worried tone. She was worried for me, which made my happy mood increase. "Mom, I was fine, really" I said.

As the maids brought in the food, I gulped. They looked so tasty, and this all looked so unrealistic. There are piles of food such as steak, salads, fruits, side dishes, and wine bottles for my parents. I hastily began to shove the food into my mouth. Mm..the best thing  about reincarnating is the food quality, they gotten better! 

"I am so glad you are eating a lot" my mom said with a smile. "Now, we need to go to the Duke Pestrion's household for a tea party today." "But, didn't I go to a tea party yesterday?" I said with a frown. The sweets and the kids were nice, but isn't this just too much? "Sorry Rosalinda, but no. Duke Pestrion wanted to do a gathering for almost all of the aristocrats families, now, we couldn't miss that, can't we?" she said in a soft, gentle voice. But wait...Pestrion? Pestri-hmm..I think I heard that somewhere. Where did I hear it? 

But wait...

"Mom, does Duke Pestrion have a children?" I asked her. "Yes, they do, infact, there is a boy around your age, and a girl one year younger than you. Maybe you can make friends or be acquainted with each other" She said smiling. Now I remembered. The boy's name is Cale, and the girl's name is Diana.

And Cale- he is one of the capture targets!

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒