Chapter 21-Hangout with the second male lead

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Huh?" I said, my mouth agape. Hide him?  But where do I hide him? But Cale's eyes were becoming more and more desperate as the female lead began to come in our direction. "Yea, sure young master Cale." I said politely. The reason why I said "Young master" was because he had higher ranks then me in the aristocrat society. "No need to call me Young master Rosalinda, you can call me Cale!" he said smiling. Aww, that was such a sweet expression! I decided to led him out to the balcony, but was met by two people kissing. They gave us an awkward smile, and hurriedly closed the curtains surrounding the balcony. Cale was now fidgeting and blushing as red as ever. "Lets just..go to the garden!" I said cheerfully. "S-sure..I can take us there" Cale saidas he grabbed my hand suddenly. "Huh?" I said confusedly. "O-Oh...since I can use magic using my manas, I can teleport us there! Besides, this is much more faster and more efficient than using stairways, where she could catch us. "Ok.." I said. I never saw any magic, so I was excited to see it. Cale recited a incantation to activate his mana, and a blue magic circle was drawn so suddenly. And then, we teleported. 

The only problem was that..we didn't knew where we teleported. 

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Uh..are you sure that this is your family's garden?" I said, fiddling with my dress. "N-No.." he said as his voice trailed into nothingness. "But I recognize the woods..it seems like we teleported to the outskirts of the duchy" The outskirts?! It was a wood filled with dangerous beasts and monsters, and was a roads coming to the duchy. Thankfully, this part was quite safe, as there was the carriage road nearby. "Cale, can you teleport again?" I asked him. "Sure...but it will take some minute to activate my mana again. I sincerely apologize for getting you into this." Cale looked troubled, and actually looked quite sorry to me. "It's fine as long as we don't run into any trouble" I said smiling. "Yea, oh, I think I can recite an incantation again!" Cale said, his expression brightening. As Cale was starting to recite an incantation, I sensed someone-no, something looking at us from the bushes near us. I began to feel little bit worried and creeped out. What is that thing?

My question was easily answered as the creature stepped out of the bushes. It was a monster with a protruding horns, twisting slightly at the end. It had brown furs sticking out in the side, and had eery, glowing black eyes where the eye socket should have been. 

Is this going to be the end of me and Cale?

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒