Chapter 5: A beautiful physician

Sisheng Peak Sect Leader Xue Meng decided to visit Wu Chang town. He wants to confirm if this time, the wandering physician reported was Shi Mei.

The disciple inform him that he was staying at the inn. Upon entering, the innkeeper knew exactly this person so he ask, "Sect Leader, what can I do for you?"

Xue Meng didn't bother to waste his time, "Is there a physician who stays here?"

"Oh that...We have many physicians staying at this inn, which of them are you looking for?" The inn was quite too busy lately and almost all rooms are occupied.

The reason why many physicians are staying at this inn, mainly because they want to learn or even worship the wandering medical master when they heard a word that he was seen in this town.

"Eh?..." That's right, it's stupid to ask such a general question. "Is there a physician that was tall, slim, and beautiful?"

"Yes, there is! Would you like me to ask him to come over?" The innkeeper was glad that he can have this rare opportunity to serve the great Sect Leader of the lower cultivation realm.

"Don't bother. I'll go to him." Xue Meng doesn't want to waste any more time and asks the innkeeper to bring him to the physician.

Before they can reach the room of the physician, a giggling sound of a woman was heard. Xue Meng furrowed his eyes at the flirting noise from that woman. He was about to ask the innkeeper to hurry and tell him which room was the physician staying in, when they stopped at the front of the same room he heard the giggling noise.

"Sect Leader, this is where the physician stays." The innkeeper says then he left.

The man inside the room was stunned for a moment upon hearing the person talk to a Sect Leader. He gestures at the woman beside him to keep quiet. He's thinking how did the Sect Leader know which inn he was staying at at Wu Chang town. He just arrived yesterday, so it was impossible to track him in just a short period of time. So he patiently waits for the person on the other side to take action.

After a good moment, Xue Meng knocks on the door. He felt something was wrong with the person inside because the giggling suddenly stopped when he came.

"Who is it?" A woman voice asks.

Xue Meng hesitates, he doesn't want to disturb other people but he needs to confirm it. Besides, he just want to know if Shi Mei was inside. If the person won't recognize him, he will apologize and leave. "It's...Xue Meng"

The door opened and the woman who was standing in front of him flashed a bright smile. "So it's Sect Leader Xue Meng, come in."

Xue Meng was stunned at the people inside upon seeing them. It was unlikely that this woman will let that giggling sound, so it means that it was that man sitting beside the table that giggled all the time! How shameless!

"You!" Blood boiling, pointing at the man who was smiling at him. He even forgot to acknowledged the woman who open the door and greeted him.

"Mn?... What does Sect Leader doing here?" With a soft and alluring voice, Mei Hanxue teased. He was very pleased to see such a reaction from Xue Meng. He disguised himself as a physician and was fond of cross-dressing.

Upon hearing the question, Xue Meng decide not to answer and asked instead. "What are you two doing here? Why...are you two alone...I mean...in the same room...How..." He stutter and didn't know what and how to ask properly.

"Oh? Is that the reason you came here? Are you jealous? Thinking that you've been cheated? " Mei Hanxue with a woman's voice raised eyebrow and a teasing face asks as he walks closer to the dumbfounded Sect Leader.