🍋 - MC X JULIAN - (she/her) 🍋

Doing some thing a little different - endeavouring to improve writing skills and work back to 1800s English.
Smut warning. mild au / living in a large house.
Trigger : female body she/her

I pressed my lips into a thin line, assuring myself that silence would quell my internal turbulence. Julian had called for me - in his private chamber.
My heart, a bird, beat its wings wildly against its cage, with increasing desperation as I began to prepare myself: unlacing my corset; removing my garments.
Unclosing a mahogany chest, concealed within a closet, I take out the ropes, and my new outfit. Placing the former to the side, and the latter on my body, I drew in my breath as I laced the bodice of the lingerie. There were no cups for my breasts, merely two small strings that hang from around my neck, which pressed into my nipples with a satisfactory pressure.
The nether region of the garment had two strips, of which left my opening quite visible - I was certain that he would love it.
There had been nights that he had allowed me to dominate - atop him as he is habitually atop me. Oh! the sounds he had made were delicious.

I had perhaps spent too long readying myself.. I glanced at the sun, setting languidly behind the far peaks of the south. Making haste through the house, wary to avoid the eys of servants, I near ran to his door, pausing outside to catch my breath.
Once collected, I knocked, and, his mellifluous tone as he called, "Enter." sending a spasm of arousal to my core.

I found him on his canopy bed, the end rid of its taffeta curtain. He leant against the large headboard, a rakish grin tearing at his angular lineaments as he saw me.
He stood, meeting me beside the window but two metres from the beds end, "Ohoho, my dear.." he trailed off as he pulled by breasts from their lace. He licked his lips, pulling them up by my nipples and massaging them. I took the liberty of glimpsing what he was wearing: an elgar shirt tucked into his trousers. Oh, and I saw what was in his trousers.
He bid me sit on the bed, spreading my legs with his large hands. He froze as I traced the brand on his hand, the "Murderers mark" it had been emblazoned on his skin during his time of imprisonment in the Palace, before anyone knew of his innocence.

Steely eyes locking with mine, he suddenly surged forth, taking my face in his hands; kissing me passionately. I moaned as his hands worked at the remnants of my lingerie, thumb rubbing circles on my clit. Detaching himself from me, he pushed me backwards, and laying beside me - I turned so that I faced him, smiling inwardly at his flushed cheeks and tousled hair.
"Now, my dear, let us try something new." his tone was deep and seductive as he hooked one of my legs over his hip and the other he pushed beneath him.
I was straddling him whilst laying on my side..
Kicking off his trousers, his cock instantly sprung upwards, hitting his toned stomach. It was red, irritated, and the crown was beginning to swell.
Taking it by the shaft, Julian guided it to my pussy, already wettening in anticipation, and forced the tip into me.
The extra friction was incredible, and from his downward motions, I felt my clit being pulled a little.
His cock was huge - so long and of such large girth - but I felt he could go harder, faster.
Gripping his shoulders, I look into his eyes, "Julian, please, tease me no longer! I need you indside of me -" he grunted, hips slamming forward as he forced his full length into me.
Head rolling back, he moaned as my walls clamped around him, straining with his size. I felt myself slide up the bed as his erection grew, getting ever harder; and I felt he could lift me with it, should we stand.
I grated my hips, moaning and crying in pleasure.
"Oh - Julian - oh. OH YES! OH." I began to shout as he thrust in and out, his crown scarce fitting inside of me as it swelled. His moans waxed shouts as he gripped my behind, movements animalistic and passionate.
Increasing his speed, I endeavoured to close my legs for more friction as he neared his climax. Tears ran down my face as I reached down to my clit, rubbing it fervidly. I squirmed and writhed, moaning, "OH, OH, YES! PLEASE - DO NOT STOP. I AM - AUGH - SO CLOSE.."

In a sudden burst of energy, I orgasmed, screaming in ecstasy as I slammed my hips into his repeatedly, forcing two fingers into myself in addition to his pulsating member. I felt liquid run from me as I realise that I had squirted.
Meanwhile, Julian continued to thrust in and out, stopping just a second after me to cum. His thighs shook as he panted, bringing his lips to mine tenderly.
I looked down: his cum spilling from my core, still squirming from him after five seconds or so.
We continued to kiss, our tongues dancing as our chests rubbed together.
He still had a boner, which poked into my stomach with peremptory pressure.
I brushed my fingertips over the head, and he flinched - very sensitive after our first round.

Pulling my leg out from under him, I rolled him onto his back, sliding down till I was perched between his legs. "My dear, oh-" he began, sucking a breath through his teeth as I took his member in my hands. I ensured that my grip was tight as I pumped his cock, pulling the foreskin up and down as he writhed.
After five minutes or so, I leant forward, pressing my boobs either side of his member and jerking up and down. Perhaps it was the sight, or the sensation, but he bagan to moan, begging that I take him in my mouth.
Of course, I obliged, careful to let my teeth graze his shaft as I lowered myself onto him - his masochism was a kink that I always tried to satisfy.

He groaned as his head slid down my throat, and I resisted the powerful urge to gag. With a shout, he came, hot liquid shooting into my mouth.
At last, exhausted I lay beside him, pressing my lips to his reddened cheeks, whispering, "I love you."
Pulling me to his broad chest, I could feel the beating of his heart, steadying as he caught his breath.
"My dear, I love you too."