4.

When Kiros mom got home he just drove Dylan home.

Long Time Skip~

Kiro and Dylan got up in the morning,got dressed,went to school and waited for the last class so they could meet up together since they always had the last classes together.

———————————————————————

It was the end of the day and Kiro walked home with Dylan again. They decided to wait at Kiros house until 7 so they could just go to the party together.

They finally got to the house and basically did the same thing they did yesterday but with more talking.

" Dude I'm excited to the party are you" Kiro asked Dylan.

" Uh yea a little bit kinda of nervous but you know"

" why you nervous"

" well i have been to patty's before but It always seems to go wrong because my bully brook always tries to scoop up something snd make it drama and embarrass me" Dylan says slightly spinning ik the chair.

" I swear I will make sure it doesn't happen this time" Kiro promised.

Time Skip~

It was 6:40 and both of them were getting ready. Dylan had to go back home and get his drawing notebook in case he gets bored. He came back to Kiros house and waited in the Couch with Kiro until it was officially time.

———————————————————

It was 7:00 on the dot when they got there. They got there faster because Kiros mom drove them.

Dylan didn't look to excited when you looked at him but Kiro was charged up. They were about to walk in until Kiro felt a tug on his sleeve.

" Yea?" Kiro says turning to the side to look at Dylan straight in the eyes

" I'm really nervous.." he says looking down

" we-" Kiro was cut off by noticing Dylan's shaking hand.

" Shit.....this is going to be a problem for you ain't it"
Kiro says looking around and down

" I'm sorry my anxiety is so bad I truly am sorry if I ruin your fun" Dylan says looking down.

" No, No no it's all fine you can't control it ok...just stay by my side at all times if you have to hold my hand to make you less nervous you can I don't care"
Kiro says making eye contact

" Ok" Dylan says following right behind him.

When they walked in all they heard was loud music and screaming and chatter.

Kiro was amazed why Dylan was getting more nervous by the time.

They were at the drink table getting some Root Beer until Dylan saw Brooke. He got really nervous snd jumpy and shaky.

" HAHA I KNOW IT SO FU-" Kiro was screaming at his friend until he was cut off by something shoving behind him back.

" Hey what's the matter?" Kiro said twirling around to see who was hiding behind him

" My bully I told you about earlier is right there in are sight the one with the blonde hair and glossy lips" Dylan hid behind him snd described her to him

" face me...like have you back to her and maybe she won't notice you" Kiro said whispering

Dylan quickly faced Kiro and they both stood there for a minute.