8.

It was 7:00 In the morning and Dylan heard his alarm on his phone go off. He Dustin hear it at first but his hearing started coming back. He rolled over to his left and shut the alarm off. He rubbed his eyes. He took off the covers and swung his legs around the left side of the bed. He got up and walked to the bathroom. He went to the restroom and brushed his teeth and combed his hair why in the bathroom. When he was done in the bathroom he flicked the light switch off and Wallace snack into his room to change clothes. He walked over to his white doored closet and picked out a TWD shirt and a Naruto hoodie to put on over it. He threw that  on. He walked over to his small shoe closet and grabbed a dirty white pair of converse with sharpie writing on them. He put those on and tied them. After he grabbed his backpack from the corner and flipped the light switch off when walking out of the room.

He went down stairs to try to find something for breakfast but there was nothing so he just went to school hungry and he didn't have time to stop for a coffee either since his school started at 8 and it was 7:45. He went out to the garage to grab his skateboard. He put the garage door up with a tiny little gray remote in his hand and when he got out to the driveway he would press a certain button to shut it. He closed the garage door quickly and started rolling down the sidewalk down to to school quickly.

—————————————————————————

He eventually arrived to school. He hoped off his skateboard next to the front doors of the school and his it behind a bush when no one was looking. He was waiting for 8:00 and Kiro at the same time. It was 7:53 and he started to  eat a bit worried that Kiro wasn't coming. 

" was it because of his bandages"
" the kids who beat him up Saturday"
" didn't want to be seen with me"
" sick"
" overslept".

All these thoughts we're running thought Dylan's head as the time passes before his eyes. He looked at his phone to see the time was 7:56 now. He saw people going in but he still kept standing by the front door waiting. He was getting more anxious every second but It was 7:58 and he saw  a boy on a skateboard come rolling up. He got excited so he walked up to him.

" Hey sorry I was late I got in a bit of trouble" Kiro says getting off the Baird and holding it in his hand

" it's fine just put your skateboard with mine behind that bush" Dylan says pointing over to the bush.

Kiro walked over to the green bush and slipped it behind there why he saw the other board.

" Ok let's go before we get in trouble" Dylan says as he sees Kiro walking back over to him.

They both walk into the school and you can see them make a right for the office  from outside.

Timeskip~

They both got there schedules from the office and walked back to Kiros locker waiting for the bell to ring at there first class.

————————————————————-

They both were talking about the party Saturday until they heard the screeching bell.

" well dude my first class in English I gotta go" Kiro says making eye contact with Dylan and waving why walking away.

Dylan looked at the paper to see Math first. He dreaded the numbers at 8 in the morning but he sucked it up and walked to the class anyways.

Dylan was down the second main hall and he took a right to see his math class. He turned the silver doorknob after taking a deep breath. He walked in to find his brown wooden desk. He dropped his bag on the floor next to him and sat down in the peach color chair that was cold. He placed his head down on the desk and was about to close his eyes until he heard the teacher say....

" Ok class settle down and pay attention because we're going to be looking at Letter numbers today...So".

When he heard those words he dreaded it so he just slammed his head down on the desk again waiting for the class to pass by so he can see Kiro again.