9.

Dylan was asleep on his wooden desk and he was dreaming about Kiro. He was peaceful until he heard the screeching bell again. He jerked awake and saw everyone getting up and packing up why the teacher was saying some stuff about math and homework. He got up firm his chair quickly and grabbed his bag from the side of him and walked out of the classroom. Why he was walking to his locker he saw he had Art next. He got to his locker and put in his pin and unlocked it. He grabbed his notebook and pencils and pens. He shut his locker and leaned against it on his phone until he heard the locker. He was scrolling through the Twitter until he felt someone come up to him so he looked up to see Kiro. He put the phone away.

" Hey how was English" Kiro asked holding on to the left side of his backpack handle

" nothing much I just drew the whole time..you" Kiro asked

" I just slept  the whole time" Dylan responded.

Kiro chuckled.

They carried on with a conversation until they heard the bell.

" well I got algebra next" Kiro said

" art.." Dylan says looking back up from his paper

" wish you luck..cya" Kiro says waving slightly and walking away.

Dylan put his paper in his pocket and walked to his art class which was right down the hall. The door was already open so he rushed into it. He found a free small wooden brown desk in the very back of the class  so he sat his sat his backpack done and pulled out his notebook and pen. He opened his new fresh notebook and started drawing a picture of Kiro in it. He just sat there the whole class drawing why the teacher was babbling waiting for the next class so he could see Kiro and put the drawing in his locker.

He was finishing Kiros hair on the drawing until he heard the bell. He put away his drawing things and grabbed his backpack and quickly got up snd walked out of the class.

( wait for the next chapter guys it gets good that's why I made this one short)