10.

Dylan walked out of the class about to pull out his phone when he suddenly felt a hand grab his wrist. He looked to see it was Kiro. Kiro  was holding Dylan's wrist why his other arm was protection Dylan not to fall. Everyone was surrounding them slowly.

" Hey dude what are are doing?" Dylan asked confused.

Kiro made eye contact with him.

" well I thought about it and I thought we should really show the whole school what is going on with are lives..if you don't mind"

"Wait what do you me-"

Dylan was interrupted by warm soft lips touching his. He looked to see it was Kiro quickly and then closed his eyes.

Everyone was gasping his shock why they were just going at it.

Dylan was getting straight up butterflies in his stomach why his face was getting heated.

Kiro pulled away from the kiss and made eye contact with Dylan why smirking.

" did you like that.." Kiro asked still making eye contact and smirking

" yea" Dylan said smiling honestly

" ...wanna go on a date after school" Kiro said smiling with his teeth

" Sure" Dylan says smiling and chuckling.

" Ok" Kiro says why smiling and pulling in for another kiss.

Some where thrilled about it and some were not especially Brooke she just stood there pouting bevy she didn't get that love.

Kiro pulled away from the kiss again and grabbed Dylan's hand and they looked at each other smiling before walking to the next class together.

" OMG" brook said crossing her arms why pounting

" YESSS" her friend screamed next to her

" YAYA" her best friend screamed also next to her.

Timeskip~
After the show everyone went back to class and finished up the day at school. Dylan and Kiro did go on a date at Steak and Shake and after went back to Kiros house and cuddled and watched movies and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms waiting for the morning. Some people supported them fro dating including both there parents. So now they are officially dating.