7.

It was Sunday at 9:00am and Dylan was still asleep in his bed. He had the TV on and Adult Swim and he had his LED lights colors green and his black curtains closed. He forgot that Kiro was coming over so he just stayed in bed since he didn't think he wasn't going to do anything today. He was peacefully sleeping with his arms under his pillow and his chest faced the mattress. He was snoring away until he heard a ring downstairs from the doorbell. He jerked awake thinking who could it be. He rubbed his eyes before throwing the light blue  covers off of him. He swung his legs around and quickly stood up thinking about the guest still waiting at the front door. He ran downstairs and immediately unlocked the gold handle of the brown door. He opened the door snd saw Kiro. His hair looked combed out and he had a monster energy  shirt on with gray sweatpants on with black and white converse.

Dylan blushed as usual.

" Oh shit sorry I was dead asleep and forgot you were coming" Dylan explains leaning against the brown door.

" Oh it's fine" Kiro replies back stuffing his hands in his gray pockets.

Kiro walked in the house and immediately rushed up to Dylan's room. Dylan was behind him closing the door snd locking it again.

He quickly followed Kiro up the stairs. They both walked into the room and Kiro untied his shoes and flicked them off in a corner why Dylan was trying to find his phone.

" can you help me find my phone or at least call it please because I don't remember the last place I had it before I went to sleep" Dylan asked Kiro

" Sure" Kiro replied pulling his phone. He had a phone case that was white and gold and the gold was streaking across the white. He dialed the number and pressed the green button. He put it on speaker and held it in his hand. They both stayed silent snd still fire a moment.

*ring,ring,ring*. Kiro heard a faint noise coming from the kitchen.

" it's in the kitchen I bet you" Kiro says rushing down the stairs and turning a left. Dylan stayed upstairs waiting. Kiro saw a phone with a plains black phone case on it. He walked over to it and picked it up.

" IS YOUR PHONE THE ONE WITH THR BLACK CASE" Kiro yelled to Dylan from the kitchen.

" yea" Kiro heard a faint  voice from upstairs.

Kiro picked up the phone and rushed upstairs back to Dylan. He enters the room and immediately walks over to Dylan holding the phone out.

" here you go mr" Kiro says looking up at Dylan smiling. Dylan thought his smile was to beautiful. It could light up anyone's day.

" so watcha wanna do" Kiro says walking over to the game chair.

" Uhm I guess we could go to eat or the mall or just stay here and hangout and talk snd watch TV"

" Uhh I kinda want to go to eat" Kiro responds spinning in the chair.

" Ok cool I have 2 skateboards so we can skateboard to a near by DQ if that's Ok with you" Dylan says walking to his closet to get a pair of pants and shirt.

" yea that's cool" Kiro says

They both stay quite why Dylan was putting his shirt on. Kiro spinned completely in the view of the closet.

" damn dude" Kiro says looking Dylan up and down and chuckling.

" shut up" Dylan says slightly blushing and smiling.

After He threw the shirt in he quickly was about to take off his pants until he got interrupted.

" Dude if you take off your pants and I see a huge thing in there I'm going to steal that skateboard of yours and literally go home" Kiro says laughing.