ɢɴᴏᴍᴇs? | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ III

"Uh . . so, Oregon? How did we get here again, Harrison?" Neil asked hesitantly. 

"Uhm. Your new invention, the portal thing." Harrison replied bluntly. This was unlike the magical camper. He always seemed to have a sparkle in his eyes, but now that sparkle had seemed to fade when Stanford brought up his parents.

"So, Harrison, did you tell Stanford that you currently in the process of adoption and well . . . not staying with David, yet?" Neil was unsure if he said a bit to much for Harrison's comfort, and sort of regretted even opening his mouth.

"Currently, I'm just worried on how we're getting halfway across the United States. I don't like to talk about family much. Anyways," The dirty blonde boy changed the subject rather quickly. Then, Neil noticed that family was a triggering mention for Harrison. "I've tried to teleport back, but it doesn't work. So either I'm not good enough, or it's completely impossible." 

"Hey, about the family thing," Neil paused, inhaling. "I'm sorry. It's probably a rough topic. And don't beat yourself up about not be good enough, you can do magic better than anybody else I know."

"I'm the only person you know that can do magic, Neil." Harrison chuckled.

"Harrison, Neil! Can you come upstairs, please?" Dipper was at the bottom of the staircase which fed into the basement. So this is what Dipper looked like? He wore an orange-red shirt with grey shorts, white socks, black shoes, shaggy brown hair, a white and blue hat with a pine tree on it, and circles under his eyes. This opinion was random, but his looks reminded Neil of Max.

"Okay. Dipper, this is Neil. Neil, this is Dipper." Harrison quickly introduced the two to one another, then proceeded to follow Dipper upstairs with Neil.

The three, Dipper, Neil, and Harrison, walked upstairs to dozens of gnomes scavenging the Mystery Shack, looking for Mabel. " . . . COME ON, JEFF! MY SISTER ISN'T YOUR QUEEN!" Dipper yelled, grabbing Ford's newly invented "gnome repellent".

Harrison and Neil stood there in shock. "What . . the . . fuck?" Harrison murmured loudly enough for only Dipper and Neil to hear.

"This won't be the last time you hear of us, Mabel's male sibling!" And just like that, Jeff and the gnomes were gone.

"Dipper . . what the hell was that?"