ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅs | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪᴠ

"Well, you see . . Gravity Falls attracts weirdness. Those, however, were gnomes." Dipper continued his monologue, but was very careful about adding anything related to Weirdmageddon. Well, because of the 'nevermind all that!' act.

"So, you're that this place is a magnet for weirdness, and the biological inhabitants are most likely unhuman . . ? How the fuck is that possible?" Neil concluded as his eyes stared deep in thought, but still in shock.

"Easy, it's magic, silly! ✨Tada✨." Harrison made a light but humorous comment while standing next to Neil.

"Quite your damn hocus pocus bullshittery, Harrison. Even if we aren't at camp." Neil hissed, a visible tension growing in-between the illusionist and the scientist.

"Uhm, so . ." Mabel said, attempting to light up the dull atmosphere. Which usually worked most of the time, but it was a bit odd it didn't right now.

"No need to be such a buzz-kill, Neil, I'm just trying to lighten up the mood." Harrison replied. "Asshole . . "

"Wanna go look for a Gremloblin?" Dipper asked out of the blue, making the already awkward silence the slightest bit more- well, awkward.

"A what?" Harrison asked, his annoyance towards Neil quickly forgotten.

"A Gremloblin . . a gremlin-goblin hybrid." Dipper stated, "just keep all the lids to water bottles secure. And don't let Mabel near it."