scrub me up inside

I did not choose to consume Mr. Clean. He chose me.

It was love at first sight. I nearly fainted at the mere sight of his tall handsome figure. I struggled to find words but managed a "Hello, stranger."

"Hey," he said with a low voice and a smile. "You look really clean."

"Oh, thank you. You don't look bad yourself."

"I always look clean. It's kind of my job."

We stared deep into each other's eyes for three straight minutes. It was intense. It felt like our stares were fucking each other.

"Wanna come to my place?" I said with a devious smirk.

"YES!" he said with a deeply deep intensely intense passionate passion.

We went to my house, where he cooked spaghetti for dinner.

"Oooh, are you Italian?"

"I am a cleaning mascot."

I nearly pissed myself laughing.

We ate our dinner then immediately went to the bedroom. We couldn't wait a minute longer. The physical attraction was unbearably strong, stronger than bleach.

The sex was IMMACULATE. I had the wildest orgasm of my life as he scrubbed me up inside. I put my hands on his thick juicy ass and very nearly spontaneously combusted from the juiciness. I could feel the sweat dripping down my whole body as he came inside of me. He began to lick my stomach as I reached a true love high. I could feel the intensity of both of our hearts beating.

In that moment, I knew that Mr. Clean was my man. I would never let him go.

My life had never been dirtier, but it had also never been cleaner.