mr clean's revenge

I told Mr. Clean about how horrible my ex-boyfriends, Scrubbing Bubbles and Kool Aid Man, had been to me. They really had been awful. I mean, the sex had been alright, but Kool Aid Man had constantly made fun of my feet, and Scrubbing Bubbles always had me cooking dinner every night even though he worked fewer hours than me.

"Men like them DISGUST me!" said Mr. Clean.

"It gets worse." I shuddered at the memories of living with Kool Aid Man. "Kool Aid Man spilled Kool Aid everywhere. I mean everywhere. It was nasty as all hell."

Mr. Clean fell to his knees. "I cannot believe a man could have treated my sparkly clean sugar flake that way!" Tears streamed down his perfectly chiseled face. "Don't worry, my love. I will make sure that pathetic excuse for a man pays for his crimes!"

That night, Mr. Clean wrote a delightfully scathing letter to Kool Aid Man. It was 7 pages long, and it was truly delightful and truly scathing. He mailed it the next day.

2 weeks later, I was watching the news when a familiar name appeared on the screen. Kool Aid Man had died from shock and embarrassment! I smiled as I realized what had happened. Mr. Clean had saved the entire world from Kool Aid Man's messiness and awful taste in feet.

I went to Mr. Clean's house to thank him. Then we started fucking. He deeply and passionately inserted himself into my insides.

"Oh, wow, so clean!" I moaned. " So... voluptuous!" Then I passed out from the sparkling clean ecstasy of it all.