Please (lida x Mei)🌻

Warning Suic!d ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Mei's POV

Why was I still here? What was the point of living? Nobody would care if I just disappeared. It wouldn't matter anyways. Not even my boyfriend wants me around. I said that as I poured pills into my hands. As I put the pills in my mouth I heard someone enter my room.

lida's POV

I walked to the class 1H dorms to make amends with Mei after we got into a argument.

1 hour earlier

"Hey lida Mei said as she walked into my room."Hi I said. My brother ended up back into the hospital and I couldn't visit him right now so I wasn't feeling like myself. "U ok?" she said with a warm smile on my her face. I don't know why but I just yelled at her in anger. " What the hell do u want Mei."

"I just wanted to check up on u" she said startled. "Ok well I don't need ur fucking pitty Mei." She just walked out without saying a thing.

Present time

I walked into her dorm room to see her with a empty bottle of pills in her hand. Just laying there passed out. She looked peaceful like she was satisfied. I quickly ran up to her body and checked her pulse. It was still there but it was faint. I grabbed my phone and called 911. We made it to the hospital she looked like she was asleep.

The doctors said that it would be a miracle if she  survived long enough to make it to the surgery in 2 hours. My heart broke this was all my fault maybe if I was a better boyfriend she wouldn't be in this mess.

The doctor told me that is I wanted to say goodbye then do it now. I walk into her hospital room. I sit right next to her body and grab her hand.

"I'm so sorry Mei please I couldn't live with myself if u died." I said with tears in my eyes. 2 hours later the doctors came in and took her away. I didn't see her for awhile. A doctor walked into the waiting room after 6 hours.

He said she had woke up and asked me where were her parents. I told the doctor I didn't know. I realized that not once had her parents come and visit her. I've been with Mei the entire time and not once did her parents show up.

I walked to her room to see she was wide awake. I walk over to her bed. "Hey" I said walking up to her. She burst out into tears while saying that she was so sorry.

I grabbed her hand and said "This is my fault maybe if I didn't take my anger out on u then u wouldn't be here right now." "No it's my fault she said calming down a bit."I smashed my lips into hers.

"please don't go" I said with tears in my eyes. "I'm not going anywhere" she she said hugging me tight.