I hate u (Bakucamie)🍂

Bakugou's  POV

I have to do it I can't prolong this anymore. I have to tell Camie I cheated on her. I walk to her house. I knocked on the door. Her dad answered the door "Hello there how are u?" Her dad said. "Good is Camie here." I said.

"Yep she is up stairs in her room." he said. He let me in and went to the kitchen. I walk up stairs to her room door.I stare at the door for a while and finally open the door.

Camie's POV

I hear the door open and see Bakugou walk in. " Hey Bakugou u ok?" I said. He looked guilty for some reason. "I need to tell u something." He said looking serious. "I cheated on u."He said. "Haha very funny." I said sarcastically.

"I'm serious" He said more confident this time. What
I had so many questions running through my head. Who did he cheat on me with? Why would he cheat on me? Did I do something wrong? "Get out now." I said with tears in my eyes.

Bakugou's POV

"Get out now."She said with tears in her eyes. I felt so guilty but I didn't want to hurt her more. I went back home and laid on my bed. I turn over to see I got a message from Camie. I can't do this anymore I have gave u way to many chances. I hope u treat that girl u cheated on me with well. This is goodbye Kasuki Bakugou.

I tried to call her but she blocked me. I know I fucked up but she could at least let me explain.

One week later

I walk up to Camie's house and knock on the door. Camie opened the door. As soon as she saw me she tried to close the door. I grabbed the door before it closed. "Please Camie if u would let me explain-" "No
u have already said enough" She said. I saw the tears roll down her face. She dropped to the ground crying.I bent down and hugged her. "I hate u Katsuki Bakugou." She said still crying in my arms "I love u to."