Endeavor x Rapunzal 🔥⭐️

(THIS IS A JOKE DONT TAKE ANYTHING IN HERE SERIOUS)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Endeavor-sama was staring at Rapunzal-Chan really hard. His member started to grow realllllly long.(30 inches to be exact🤭) Then he saw Flynn Ryder. His blood started to boil. " HOW DARE HE TAKE MY POOKIE BEAR." He said as his di- I mean member shrunk. Rapunzal-Chan looked miserable with him.

She was such a happy girl when she was ten. Her golden hair flowing in the wind. But now her hair was short and brown and ugly all because of that ugly person she calls her fiancé.

Endeavor walked up to them then smacked Flynn and started calling him racial slurs.

Flynn sat there stunned. Tears started to well up in his eyes. " r-rapunzal Chan are u really gonna let him say such things to me baby," Rapunzal looked at him with disgust in her eyes. "A real man like endeavor would get up and sock him in his jaw. Flynn crawled up in to a ball and cried on the side of the road.

Endeavor took rapunzal home and they did the naughty 😈.

The next morning rapunzal was woken up by endeavor shaking her really violently she looked up and saw him with crazy in his eyes. "Endeavor kun are u ok🥺" "no😔" He then raised rapunzals signiture frying pan. Wait baby I can explain😨"No😔" He then grabbed rapunzal by her ankles and drug her to the mental hospital he put his first wife in. As he walked in his wife looked at him and said "u drove another one of her skanks insane.

With rapunzals loud screams in the background endeavor nodded his head yes. With that he told his wife he would be back  next week with Cinderella.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shoot me