Forever (Hawks x Fuyumi)🌙

Hawks POV

When I was walking up to the todoroki house a million thoughts filled up my head. Was what I saw on the news true. Was Fuyumi Todoroki actually in love with Tensei Iida?

It hasn't even been two weeks since we broke up.I knocked on the door and her father opened the door "Why are u here." Endeavor says in his normal deep voice. "I'm here to see Fuyumi." I say back to him wanting to get into that house.

"What is ur business with my daughter." Endeavor says back in a annoyed voice.

"She borrowed my jacket the other day so I'm here to get it back." I say clearly lying. To my surprise he just walks out the house and goes to his car and drives off. I run into the house and go straight to Fuyumi's room. I start banging on her door asking her to let me in.

"Fuyumi please I know ur still mad at me but can u just open the door for a little bit."I beg while banging on the door even harder now.

Fuyumi's POV
I was sitting on my bed when I heard hawks banging on my door. He was screaming for me to open the door. "What do u want?" I say coldly. "Are u dating ingenium?"

I start to giggle a little bit. Was he actually that stupid to believe that. I told him "My love life is not ur concern now leave before I call the cops." After that he left without saying a word.

Hawks pov

As I left I thought to myself "She's right I mean I am the one who broke up with her." With that I left.

1 week later
I decided to move to America it would be better to leave. If I don't then I would just end up back on her porch. Telling Fuyumi that I lied about not loving her anymore, because I didn't want you to be held back because of me. As I boarded the plane the only thing on my mine was her Fuyumi todoroki. With that I left Japan. Forever

Hope u enjoyed this story and sorry this took so long to make ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥