CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

I don't know why everyone is looking at me when I enter the classroom. Those stares, those gazes say something I can't figure out. What's happening? It makes me feel confused and frightened at the same time.

"Oh, the guy is here?" one of my classmates said, approaching me with a playful smile.

They're the bullies of the school, and yet no one is taking action to prevent it. These schools have favoritism, especially when the bullies come from elite families.

"I saw him earlier. Someone took him to school, and those clothes? Expensive, Dude." My classmate sarcastically said. I don't have anything to say to them, but they're mistaking me.

It's better to ignore them and just do my—wait, my bag and books are here too. I don't remember leaving them here. I always take my things when I leave school. I didn’t carry them anywhere either; I left them at my apartment. No one knows where I live, and I don’t even have friends.

"Hey, Liam, why so quiet, man? I didn’t know you were a sucker," Jay said, insulting me.

"S-sucker? Did you just say that?" I said, surprised, staring at him.

"Sht, dude. Don’t look at me like that. Is that your way of seducing rich men? Dude, it won’t work on me. I’m straight. I don’t fck with dudes," Jay said, laughing. Everyone else joined in.

I have no idea what Jay is talking about. I’ve never hung out with anyone. I’m always either at school or work, and I’ve even put myself in danger multiple times.

Not to mention, Jay is an Alpha.

I’m just a trash in their eyes. I wish someone would stand up for me, but that’s impossible. I don’t have friends. I’m poor. I’m an orphan. Who would want to be with me? The gap between us is too big. No one wants to be around me because I’m a nobody.

"If you have nothing nice to say, please don’t open your mouth," I said, standing up. I’m pissed off.

"Hey, hey. What did you just say?" How many times have they insulted me because of my situation? My status in life. They look down on me because I’m an orphan.

Everyone knows I’m an omega. A rare male omega. So, they always assume I’m sleeping with people just to meet my needs and wants. But in reality, I’m working hard for it, earning my own money. I’ve been raising myself independently.

They bully me, laugh at me, mock me, insult me, and even call me a whore. It’s not right. I’ve never slept with anyone. I don’t even go out with friends—because I don’t have any.

"Jay, you’re too much. I have nothing to explain here. This is my life, and you’re out of my business," I said, giving him a cold gaze. He took a few steps back, looking at me in surprise.

This isn’t right. They’re too much. They’re disrespecting me.

Even if I report this to the dean, they won’t listen. I’ll just be ignored again.

"This is the first time you’ve talked back, huh? Why? Because you finally have someone to lean on? Hmm, that’s better, Liam." He grabbed my collar and aggressively pulled me closer with both hands.

We’re too close, but I don’t feel anything. I don’t feel the way I did with the President earlier. My heart suddenly races when I think of him.

"Jay, you’re so childish," I said firmly.

People often say my eyes are emotionless, so they can never tell what I’m thinking. I’ve never smiled at anyone. I’ve never spoken to anyone. But now they can hear me clearly—I hate being hurt, both physically and mentally. I don’t like being disrespected.