Chapter 7

As it happens, the next day was Saturday, and I have nothing to do since I've done most of my homework for next week.

I plan on relaxing today but...

"Ren-chan, tomorrow you're going with us to visit those guys from yesterday."

That's what Rindou said yesterday.

Why me...

...maybe it's because I told them about what the guys are talking about yesterday.

Anyways, we're on our way to the guys' base. If you're wondering how did Bonten found the base so fast and easily, it's because one of their guys is an excellent hacker, and you know the rest.

Still, I don't know why they wanted me to join them, though.

After what felt like hours, we arrived at the base.

"Damn, this place is sick," Sanzu exclaimed, getting excited.

"Our place is better though," Rindou replied.

Pop off...

"Let's go," Mikey ordered, making all of us follow him from behind.

There are so many guards inside, and Bonten easily went through all of them while protecting me.

The fuck is this shit...

While we were going to the boss' office, something came out of my mind.

"Wait, aren't those guys an organization from China?" I asked.

"Their organization is RICH rich, so they have their own base here in Japan just in case they have some shit to do here," Akaashi explained, which he is the only one hearing my question.

I nodded in response and continued walking.

We finally made it to the deepest part of the building, which is where the boss' office were.

And let me tell you...

...Sanzu freaking kicked the door without hesitation.

"WADDUP BITCHESSS!!!" he shouted.

I jumped as I quickly hide behind Kakucho. He was facepalming at the process.

"I swear could you calm down for once Sanzu," Kakucho sighed.

"Whaaat??" Sanzu asked, raising an eyebrow. "How can I calm down when THESE BITCHES ARE THE ONES GETTING ME EXCITEDD HUHHH!!"

"I wanna leave," I sighed.

"O-on what reason do the Bonten members want from us-!" one of the guys asked.

"Hahh? You're still asking that now?" Rindou replied.

"We know what you want from us," Ran spoke, smiling while holding his baton. "Apparently you guys wanted to use Bonten for your own power, correct?"

Damn that's savage, sir.

The guys froze on their spot, unable to speak a word or two.

"N-nonsense! We would never do such thing to a comra-"

"Too late, motherfuckers."

And just like that, Bonten easily took out all of them in one go, making them passed out.

Why didn't they kill them?

I just stand there watching the whole scene go, feeling both anxious and relieved. Anxious because this is how I'm going to live with Bonten for the next who knows how many years, relieved because this might be the way of them protecting me.