Star on a rise pt 10

When you get home you decided to go to the recording studio and start planning your new album and start writing some new songs.
After a few hours you get some take out on the way home and have a chill night in your screening room and post this on your snap story:

Caption: what movie should I watch? I am in a romcom mood?
You decide on watching 5 feet apart and go to bed after it. You wake up the next morning and you have a meeting with your management team 'y/n management' and go there with your mum. When you get to the meeting you talk about your new album and tour dates. In the meeting you talk about some new music video ideas. At the end of the meeting you finalise some brand deals and get to start think about your merch designs.

A few days later your manager gets a very special email from a mother of a 8 year old girl who's daughter has cancer. The email wrote:
Dear y/n management, I am writing you this email to ask a very important question, my 8 year old daughter Paige smith, is a huge fan and currently is suffering with brain cancer and she is in the make a wish foundation and would like to request if you could come and meet her tomorrow afternoon at the hospital of los Angelas? It would mean the world to her.
Kind regards Elizabeth smith
Your manager forwarded the email to you and to see what times would work and finalised that you were going to be there the following day at 4pm.

The next day around 10am you go to your local mall and pick up a few presents based on what her mum told you she liked. You ended up getting her some body scrubs, chocolates and picked up from your merchandise store a hoodie, a phone case, blanket with your logo on it and a signed poster attached to a personalised card. You are all set and head of to the hospital to see Paige. You are hiding behind the hospital curtain while her mum is telling her that she has a visitor and walk into the room holding the gifts you got for her, and she starts to cry in happiness because she is so excited to see you. You both talk for hours but you have to leave when it hits 6 pm because she has to take her treatment but as you walk out of the room you tell her to be strong and that you love her so much.

A few days after you get a email forwarded from your manager telling you that Paige passed away in her sleep a few hours after you left the hospital. You immediately burst into tears and feel very upset about her passing and got the permission from her parents to post this on your Instagram story:

Caption: Paige you were a gorgeous young girl and it is so upsetting to me that's you could be gone so soon and wish her family the best for the future

Caption: Paige you were a gorgeous young girl and it is so upsetting to me that's you could be gone so soon and wish her family the best for the future. Although I did not know you for very long you will always have a place in my heart. I will never forget you fly high my friend. Rip Paige smith 2013-2021.
A few days go by and you are invited to attend her funeral and cry through the whole ceremony and after a few weeks you finally start to feel yourself again.