USJ (part 2)

-Recap-

"Like hell you're going alone. I'm going with you whether you like it or not. You may not recognize me, but that won't stop us from protecting you." Reo then jumped down and started to slash some low levels. 'us?' Eraser Head thought. He shrugged it off and jumped down too. "This isn't time to deny help."

-3rd pov-

Eraser Head jumped down and joined the mysterious person. While this was happening the students were up on the stairs. Most of the students were already running to the door. Midoriya however was secretly writing notes. That is till someone dragged him to reality. That someone had a cloak on and felt very cold. "Huh, who are-" Midoriya was cut off when a cloud of purple mist suddenly showed up in front of his class. The two started to run faster to catch up and protect the students. When they got there Thirteen was gonna use their quirk. Blackhole, when Kirishima and Bakugo came to punch this mist. But they failed and went right through them. And just like that, the mist started to surround the students. Thinking quickly the cloaked person threw Uraraka and Sero out of the dome. But unfortunately, she couldn't do anyone else. The cloaked figure and the remaining students were engulfed in the purple mist and disappeared in thin air.

Akina's pov-

I was engulfed in mist and then I felt myself fall. Well, one second I was falling. The other I was on top of someone. "Ow!" I looked down to see a familiar redhead. 'That's Kirishima!' I quickly got up to run but a very hot hand grabbed me. "Where do you think you're going extra. I got questions and you're going to answer them." 'Ah shoot! Akina you Geranium!' (Stupidity) While I was in self-pity I heard footsteps. Seems like Bakugo heard it too.

Bakugo threw me towards Kirishima and started to blow up villains. Kirishima caught me but let me go and went to help Bakugo. I debated whether to run or help. Kirishima was about to get accidentally hit by Bakugo's quirk. Normally it wouldn't be a big deal. But Kirishima's quirk was running out. "Ugh, I was supposed to prank you guys! How did that turn into babysitting you guys!"

Kirishima's pov-

"Ugh, I was supposed to prank you guys! How did that turn into babysitting you guys!" I was suddenly pushed out of the way of Bakugo's explosion. I couldn't quite place my finger on it, but I recognized that voice. As I sat on the ground I saw the cloaked person take out a knife and slash at a villain. Then flip and kick one on the head. 'That was so manly and cool!' "Oi extra! Get up and help!" "Oh yeah, sorry man!"

-Time skip-

-3rd pov-

The three figures have taken out all the villains in their section. "Now, who the hell are you." Bakugo grabbed Akina by the collar and reached for her hood. Akina fazed out of his grasp and went invisible. "Haaah! Where did you go you extra!"

Akina ran and ran towards the fountain until she saw what was happening. Eraser was getting crushed, Reo has Midoriya-san, Tsu-chan, and Mineta-kun in a cube, and that leader was trying to destroy the cub but Eraser was deleting his quirk. Akina was frozen in shock and fear.

-Another Time Skip-very short

-Akina's pov-

"Cause I am here!" 'Is that All Might?' I turn to look but get punched in the stomach. 'Ow, must have thought I was a villain. Damn.' "Cuz!" 'Reo...'

Next thing I knew I was stuck in ice with Reo. The nomu was half frozen and in a portal. Bakugo was pinning down the second in command. And the leader was freaking out. "Ow, my stomach hurts. Ugh." "You're okay. Just punched in the gut." I gave an are you crazy look to Reo. "Oh wow. I feel so loved." Reo looked beat up. His mask had a small scratch and his hoodie was covered in dirt. Just then the Nomu started to move and regenerate. Its eyes laid upon Bakugo. I panicked. I fazed through the ice and tackled Bakugo out of the way just in time. I was about to run away but I was hit with an explosion and started to blackout again. "Damn, didn't know life hated me that bad." I recognized it was Bakugo's explosion. 'Must have been self-defense. I won't hold it against you.'