Detective Izuku

Midoriya's pov-

Ever since last night I couldn't stop thinking of theories of why they might do that. I nearly forgot that the sports festival is coming up.

I was excited for sure, it's just that I couldn't get what happened yesterday out of my head. I asked Uraraka-san if anything strange happened with her girlfriend or anything really about that flower shop. She mentioned that Akina was cold to touch sometimes and sometimes she would just pop up at random times to surprise her. She didn't really think too hard about why I asked and went on about this test we had.

'Nothing adds up! How do they know so much like our schedule. Even though Uraraka-san never told Akina-san about it, and they all seem to feel cold.' Then lightbulb! 'The Bouquet! Since they work at the flower shop, they must know who gave me the bouquet or one of them gave me it! But then that raises more questions. How do they know about our dreams. Are they spying on us! -Deku-kun!- But then how! UA has awesome security. Besides that one time it seemed like the whole school was getting pranked. -DEKU-KUN!- Wait, what if that was them! Then how did they get in! And why didn't we see then! Was it Reo's quirk, like at the birthday party? But Yui also appeared out of nowhere. What exactly are their-' "DEKU-KUN!" "Huh!?" "Homeroom is about to start and you've been staring at your desk for a long time. You've also been muttering. Are you okay?" "O-oh, I just didn't get enough sleep. I was umm s-studying!" "Midoriya, you should be at least getting 9 hours of sleep. This isn't a healthy mind set for a hero in training."

Time skip + 3rd pov-

"Since Aizawa sensei is healing I wonder who's gonna teach homeroom." "I don't know but I hope I-" Just suddenly the door opened and in the doorway stood- "AIZAWA SENSEI!" "Wow what a pro-" "Are you sure you should be here?" When the first murmurs slightly died down Iida spoke out. "Glad you're okay sir." "You call that okay?" said Uraraka behind him. "My well-being isn't important. The fight isn't over yet." after a few murmurs he spoke again. "The sports festival is coming up!" At first is was silent, but when it settled in everyone seemed overjoyed.

As everyone was talking Akina floated above them all. She decided to go with him to keep an eye on him. She overheard some of his mumbling. She started to get anxious. 'Noooo. If you find out, we'll have no other way but to do plan b. How does he even remember that!?' Akina sighed as she dialed Yui's number. "Akina? What happened?" "He remembers... he's gonna find out soon. Tell Endeavor the plan and quicken up the pace." Yui sighed in understanding. "Got it, be safe, okay?" Yui hanged up. Akina looked over to the Dekusquad and sighed. "I really hope it doesn't get to plan b..." 

-Time Skip-

Akina was in the room with All Might and Midoriya. Currently having lunch, watching them to make sure nothing happens. But it seems like it was fine. They were talking about the sports festival. Not like she really needed to hear about it. She can't participate. Or even go see it in person. She's busy with the flower shop. The only thing she can do is put it on the tv. As she was lost in her thoughts, her ears perked up. "Oh, All Might. Do you know about that fl-" He didn't even get to finish when she knocked over a few books. Both were startled. Akina sighed in relief when Midoriya decided to not ask it. "This is gonna be worrying." Akina continued to look out the window, staring at the passing students looking for a place to eat outside. 

-Akina's pov-

As the students were getting ready to leave, the exit was flooded with classmates from all classes. "Huh, why are there so many people?" As if on cue, Bakugo-kun said what could be deemed as a declaration of war with this purple headed person. I just stood their, right next to Midoriya-san. If I went out now, too many people would get chills, and that would raise suspicion. Just then this loud kid came from the crowd, saying he was from 1-B, but sounded a bit rude... "I should start pranking 1-B more."

-3rd pov-

Midoriya was walking home when we got chills again. He just couldn't give up the feeling that someone was watching him. He drew out a long breath to calm himself and continued to walk. But this time he wasn't going home, he was going to the flower shop. He ran as to shake whatever was following him away.

Akina quickly called Reo, "Reo! He's heading towards the flower shop! He's running!" Reo's quick thinking kicked up and started shouting at everyone to hurry and and hide. "Where are you two! How many minutes do we have!?" Akina was following closely behind Midoriya. "About fifteen minutes!" Reo hanged up and quickly helped everyone. The plan was gonna be harder to pull off then originally planned. But It's good they started early. Who knows what would of happened if they didn't have a hunch. 

The plan the ghosts had was simple. Slowly move everything that could hint that they were there, into the warehouse the flower shop owned. Endeavor would help move things and the flower shop could have a 'holiday break' because 'they were out of stock from a huge order.' While they were in the warehouse they could just wait till this thing settles down and then return. If things get out of hand they had to make sure Midoriya forgot about anything that can put them in danger and put up more precautions. But plan B was the last straw. If things got really bad, they'd have to relocate in another city and make everyone they were friends with, forget them. No exceptions. They had to keep eachother safe. They didn't know what they'd do to them if they found out, maybe make them into invincible solders, or experiment on them. This is why only trustworthy people know. 

As Izuku reached the flower shop everything became quiet. The bouquets were nicely arranged, but less than normal days. The boxes were hiding in floorboards, closets, and upstairs. Endeavor hid under the counter. The employees were 'working' on bouquets. Yui stood at the cash register. Best scenario, Izuku wouldn't ask questions because Yui was there. When Izuku entered the shop, it was game over for him. Everyone looked busy and the only person who wasn't was the person who knocked him out. Izuku eventually gave up after a few minutes and started to walk home. Everyone was relieved. Reo walked up to Akina, "Did he tell anybody?" Everyone gathered in the back of the store. Akina shook her head. "The only person he tried to tell was All Might, but I stopped him." An uneasy feeling washed over the group. "How much does he know?" Akina looked away. "Close enough to where if he finds out about Miss Kakami's quirk, he'll put two and two together. He's relying on his knowledge of quirks to explain what happened." Reo ruffled his hair, "Ugh, we're in a mess now." Endeavor put his hands on each cousin's shoulders. "It's going to be fine. You know what people say in these situations. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." Endeavor looked at the two. "I've been thinking, what if you two attend UA. Not as Heroes, but any other course. You'll be able to get close to them and maybe manage to convince that kid you are normal." Everyone's eyes lit up. Endeavor looked around. "What? You don't think that's a good idea? What do you fo-" He was cut off when everyone hugged him. At first he was awkward, but then he softened up a bit. The hug reminding him of the family at his house, regret swelling up inside his stomach. 

With a new plan in mind, the ghosts hurried to work. They were still going to go to the warehouse, but after the sports festival, Reo and Akina will be attending school. Reo in the second year of general studies. And Akina in the first year of general studies. They will slowly convince Midoriya that they were normal and draw the tension away from the flower shop. But to get to know everyone Endeavor invited them to join him in the VIP section of the sports festival. At first they were against it, but Yui managed to convince them to close the shop for a day and go enjoy the festival. The festival being two weeks away, everyone was nervous.