Masturbation

Kink - Masturbation

Pairing: Ban x Black Reader

It's been a few days since Ban's been gone, he's been running an errand for Meliodas and isn't supposed to be back until next week.

You're in his room fingering yourself on his bed at the thought of him doing it to you.

Throwing your head back you let a moan escape your lips, "Mmmm...Ban."

You were so emersed in the pleasure you didn't even notice the door open.

"You called?", says a very smug looking Ban in the doorway.

Nearly jumping out of your skin you remove your fingers and scramble to cover yourself up.

"Hey Ban....this is...uh..I thought you weren't supposed to be back until next week"

Closing the door behind himself, Ban tosses his bag on the floor and leans against the wall....his smirk growing wider, "I finished earlier than expected so i thought I'd come back a bit early..I didn't expect such a treat when I arrived though. Don't stop now. Just pretend like I'm not even here."

Hesitating at first you mull over the idea, but quickly give into temptation. You shyly take the cover away from your body and open your legs back up, presenting your throbbing pussy. Slowly reinserting your fingers.

'Him watching me masturbate is turning me on even more'

Looking over at him you notice he's palming himself.

'I want his dick inside me so bad'

Noticing that needy look in your eyes Ban says, "The way you're looking at me makes it seem like you want something"

You nod and give a "mhmm" as a response.

"Come on Y/n use your words. If you don't how can I possibly tell what it is you're craving? Do you want my cock inside you or do you want to watch me masturbate?"

'I want him to fuck me...but I really want to watch him masturbate'

"I-I want to watch you"

With a sly smirk Ban replies, "You want to watch me what?"

"I want to watch you masturbate."

Unzipping his pants, Ban takes out his dick. Spitting on the palm of his hand to use as a lubricant while he strokes it. Keeping his hand at a steady pace, his eyes never leave you.

"Mmm...Ban"

"You like watching me stroke my cock?"

Your breathing becomes uneven and your legs begin to shake, "Ngh...Yes."

'Fuck...I don't think I can take it anymore'

You clench around your fingers as your hips begin to rock.

"Ban I think I'm gonna cum"

"Cum."

As if on command your orgasm crashes over you like a wave. You throw your head back, arch your back and curl your toes.

"Ah!"

As you attempt to catch your breath you remove your fingers moaning a bit as they slip out your sensitive core.

"I hope you don't think we're done yet. I haven't cum, so I hope you have enough energy to go another round."

"Hm? I thought that goes without saying. Did you really think I'd be satisfied with just one round?"

Walking over to you, Ban lays you down and puts your legs over his shoulders

"What a greedy lover I have."

If there is a kink or character you would like me to write about please comment what it is. You can also go to my bnha omegaverse story and comment on what you want to see. (On the 'kink oneshots vote' chapter)