So Iida is from a family of heros? Lucky

Killua pov

We got back to our class and stood outside the fake buildings, and All Might congratulated us.

All Might: "That's a wrap! Super work! And we didn't have any major injuries other then Midoriya. You should be proud! Excellent first day of training!"
Denki: "Does going brain dead count as a major injury? Because damn Killua, you sure didn't hold back." He said, rubbing his head.

'I actually did. Couldn't have him die on his second day of school. But I won't tell him that.'

Jirou: "Yeah, you could have held back on that punch, just a little." She said this as she held her stomach.
Killua: "Yeah, sorry about that. Really, I am. I didn't mean to hurt you that badly." I said as I looked at them apologetically.
All Might: "A part of learning is making mistakes, and a part of making mistakes is learning from them. You both surprised me, Gon and Killua. Have you perhaps, fought before?" He asked, curiously.

I was expecting this. No matter what, people will ask questions, whether out of suspension or curiosity. I could tell this was curiosity, so I might as well try to answer.

Killua: "Well, me and my brother used to spar a lot. We were kinda competitive back home, so I learned some of my moves from him." I said, hoping that was an expectable excuse.
All Might: "That's sweet. Nothing beats the bond of family!"
'Yeah right. Not my family.'
All Might: "I best get going and check on young Midoriya's progress. Now watch how a pro exits, like he's got somewhere to be!"

The whole class gasped in awe, even Gon. I smiled. 'I guess this whole hero thing won't be so bad'

Denki: "Ok guys, now that is a hero!" He said excitedly.
Ojiro: "I'll never be able to run that fast."
Mineta: "Super awesome!" He watched in awe.

When All Might was out of view I glanced at Bakugo who had his head down. 'This place isn't good for an egomaniac like you, so get over yourself before it gets you killed.' As an ex-assassin I know to much pride and ego doesn't get you far, and you'd end up captured or dead.

————————————————————

The class already changed out of their costumes, so me and Gon were the last ones (excluding Midoriya) to get back. When we entered, the class was all over us!

Kirishima: "Hey dudes! Your training match was awesome! I don't know what you guys were saying back there but it was so cool! By the way, I'm Eijiro Kirishima." Kirishima introduced himself.
Gon: "Nice to finally meet you! And thanks! Your matches were awesome too!"

A few students started introducing themselves and telling us how cool we were during our match. (I know I sound like a stuck up brat, but it's true!! How else can I explain it?)

Mina: "Hey Killua, how did you sneak behind Jirou like that? I mean, from our point of view, one moment Jirou was alone, then the next moment your behind her!" She asked, excited for the answer.
Jirou: "And how did I not hear your footsteps?"
Killua: "Uh, well you see-" I said the first thing that came to mind, hoping it was believable. "Well, I used my electricity to glide across the ground so my footsteps would be quieter, and after my fight with Kaminari, I had a lot of electricity stored up so I was much faster."

It must have been believable because they all sounded impressed. I walked back to my desk while Gon was talking to the others. A few minutes later Deku walked in, and everyone started talking to him and telling him how brave he was to face Bakugo like that. Gon was also in on the conversation. I could hear everything so I didn't need to get up and talk to him. But I did end up talking with Jirou, Tokoyami and Ojiro.
The school day ends and we go home.