Secrets

(It is the end of the day and Gon and Killua were at home eating dinner. They are talking about what they should do next in terms of their secrets and a way back home.)

Killua pov

Me and Gon sat across from each other while eating dinner.

Gon: "So when do you think is the best time to tell them the truth?" Gon asked out of the blue.
Killua: "Truth? As if. Like they'll let an ex assassin go to a hero school. And it could be dangerous for them if they knew about the multiverse part." I told him.
Gon: "Well, I think it's a good idea to tell them sooner rather then later."
Killua: "Or just don't tell them at all?"
Gon: "But when we first met, you told me about your family the same day we met."
Killua: "That's 'cause we were the same age, and we got along. And you aren't the first I've told about my family, and I didn't think you'd believe me that quickly anyway. And even if you did, I figured you wouldn't be scared. But we're in a world of hero's. I could tell by All Might not killing that Nomu, they never break the 'no killing rule' but I've already broken it hundreds of times."
Gon: "I think they'll understand."

I stared at him......

Killua: "What are you an idiot?" I said while poking his forehead.
Gon: "Well, if I was them and became your friend, and you told me you are an ex assassin, I'd be happy. Happy that you left, and now your fighting for what's right! So you've killed people. So what? Your not anymore. And I think having someone with assassination experience is really handy for infiltration or stealth missions. Jirou couldn't even hear your footsteps. We don't have to tell them everything, but I think we should tell them a few things. Then we can show off more." He said with a cheeky grin.

I thought about this while taking a bite of my burger. (We we're having McDonald's by the way.) 'I guess he has a point. But is it really the right thing to do?'

Killua: "Ok Gon. I'll tell them. But not yet, it's to soon. Let's wait until we can trust the class. And we can't forget about Aizawa. He is a pro hero after all."

Gon smiles at me and nods.

Gon: "Ok! Sounds great!"

We continue eating and chit chatting.