Can I kill Mineta?

Killua third person pov

Kirishima/Sero/Killua: "HAHAHA!! HOLY CRAP!! What the heck Bakugo?!!"

Killua, Kirishima and Sero burst out laughing when they saw Bakugos hair. He looked ridiculous with his hair styled!

Bakugo: "Stop laughing. My hair's gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way. You hear me? I'll kill you all." He was shaking with rage while they laughed.
Sero: "I'd like to see you try, pretty boy!"
Bakugo: "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!!" His hair puffed back up which just made Killua laugh even harder.
Sero: "There he is!!"

During their fit of laughter, others were talking about their internships. Tsu got to fight drug smugglers, and Jirou helped people evacuate in a hostage situation.

Gon was standing beside Tsu's desk with Jirou and Mina, Tsu asked how Gons internship went.

Gon: "Nothing much happened. Except for the fight with Sta-" He stopped talking, almost spilling the beans about Stain.
Gon: "*cough cough* sorry. There was someone who tried to steal a purse, but Killua is the one who beat him. What about you Uraraka?" He asked. Even though they interned at the same place, he was still curious about what she thought of it.

Gon stopped and stared at Uraraka, her aura was glowing pink and projected her fighting spirit.

Gon: 'For someone who can't learn nen she sure can control it well. I wonder what nen type she'd be.' Gon thought.
Tsu: "I think she found her fighting spirit."
Gon: "I was just thinking that."

—————————————

Time skip

It was hero basic training time. Everyone was put into groups and the goal was to get to All Might the fastest using what they've learning from the internships. The training ground was built with factories and metal pipes forming an intricate maze. Gon was in a team with Deku, Sero, Ojiro, Iida, and Mina.

All Might sent the distress signal and they were off. Killua watched the big screen, and was surprised to see Deku using his quirk without breaking any bones. 'He's improved.' Killua thought to himself. He also saw how Sero moved around with his tape. He looked really confident, until Deku passed him.

Deku was running full speed, using his surroundings to his advantage. He was getting closer to All Might, but slipped when Gon rushed past him with little resistance.
'Well he sure isn't holding back much.' Killua snickered. 'Great job Gon!'
Gon won the round, he looked really proud of himself and All Might looked pleased.

Killua is in a group with Bakugo. However the author couldn't tell you what happened during the round because we didn't get to see Bakugos round in the anime. So let's just say Bakugo went full speed, using his explosions to propel himself forward. He encountered Killua and tried to blast him. 'Gotcha! Damn brat!' Bakugo thought, only to be struck in the back with lightning and Killua won the round.
'Hey! That's lazy writing!' Killua yelled at the author.
Yes. Yes it is. Now let's continue the story.

—————————————————-
Time skip

Killua pov because I don't like the third person pov

Everyone was in the change rooms now, talking about what they needed to improve on. I had just taken my shirt off when I heard Mineta behind me.

Mineta: "Killua.... Your ripped." He said in a shocked voice. I almost laughed.
Killua: "Everyone here is ripped, Mineta. You're the only one who isn't." I said with a cheeky grin.
Mineta: "I just never expected you to look like THAT. I thought you were lean and skinny."
Killua: "Yeah well if you should be saying that to anyone, it should be Iida." (No seriously, that dude is ripped!!)
Iida looked over, confused.
Iida: "Huh?"

We all giggled. 'Who knew school would be this fun?' I thought. Until.....

Mineta: "GUYS! You won't believe what I just found! The jackpot. The previous generation has given us a gift, and made a hole in the wall!" He said, lifting up a poster. We all looked up realizing what he meant.

'That's it. I'm gonna kill him.' Unfortunately I let some bloodlust leak out just as I was about to walk up to Mineta to knock him out.... Permanently.
But Gon grabbed my arm to stop me.
I didn't fight to get my arm back, because I needed someone to stop me.

Iida: "Don't even think about it! Peeping on them like that would be criminal."
'Ok Iida. Your safe.'
Mineta: "Then your going to have to throw me in solitary confinement." He said while drooling a little.
Gon covered my ears when Mineta went on a rant about what he wanted to see. I laughed under my breath. 'Thanks Gon. If I heard whatever he was saying, I would've killed him right here and now.' I was half joking to myself.

Then Jirou's earphone jack poked him in the eye through the hole.
'Nice job Jirou.' I smiled.

I went over to Mineta and he looked up at me, I looked down at him, then I knocked him out with a chop.

Killua: "Sorry about him!" I called to the girls and placed the poster back over the hole.

(Sorry, another chapter with nothing happening. I'm getting there, I hope to get to the main event soon. And no, unfortunately it's not killing Mineta. I promise things will get interesting next chapter for the final exams. Anyway, have a good day!)