Dear mum 3.

I threw my fingers through my curls, brushing them to the side. I turned my head towards the right of the hall and then to the left. I luckily found that there were no fans or paparazzi in sight. I took a deep breath before I knocked on the door.

After 3 knocks I heard the lock being undone. As soon as the door opened I stood breathless. Leanne looked even more gorgeous than usual.

Her hair was curled, her lips were pinker and shinier. Her eyes popped with the blue dress she wore.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

She replied by nodding her head, and grabbing her bag. Although she's absolutely perfect. You can tell she doesn't realize it.

I followed her down the hall, and onto the elevator.

Leanne hit The floor button, as I rapped my arms around her. I began twirling her hair in my fingers, but I soon realized how uncomfortable she was as she shifted away from my touch.

She turned, facing me to talk.

I nervously put my hands in my pockets attempting to act natural, but I found that I had no wallet with me.

"we might have to go back up"

She looked at me with a confused look. Then looked down at my roaming hands in my pockets. You could tell she understood what was going on by her smirk.

"forget your wallet styles?"

I smiled shyly hoping that this wouldnt put a damper on our date.

"well lets go"

She grabbed my arm and guided me to the elevator. Although we had just met, I found her touch to be an indescribable turn on for me.

I pressed the floor number, then the doors soon opened and it was now me guiding her to my room. I unlocked the door then walked in still guiding Leanne in by her arm. I soon let go realizing the redness on her cheeks, was she blushing from my touch?

-

"let's go" I said walking over to Leanne who was admiring some hung paintings.

She opened the door and was instantly mobbed by teenage girls. Some even making their way in my room. I grabbed Leanne tightly by the waist and whispered my apologies as I signed autographs. More and more girls kept pouring in until I finally shut the door. But before I did a couple of girls said some dirty things to Leanne which I could tell by her face, it hit home.

"looks like I'm cooking us dinner since there is no way were making it through that mob"

"sounds lovely, just make sure you cook better than you remember things"

The smirk on her face was clear, and beautiful. I couldn't help but mocking her words with a kid like voice. Moving closer to her as she did it back. Finally our four heads were touching, yet again she seemed oblivious to her beauty. I grabbed her chin as she tried to move away,

"do you even realize how beautiful you are?"

'.

To: mum

Looks like im cooking for our date tonight! (: SCORE.

love, Harry. X '