Dear diary 4!

--------leanne's pov-----------

*

Harry cooked me a nice bowl of cereal, as it hit him that him and the rest of his band have only been staying at the hotel for two nights so far. They don't have much food and he acted kinda embarrassed when he finally brought me his "fancy" dinner. And every apology I answered the same way.

"I'd rather have a nice civilized dinner of cereal, with you. Then have a fancy steak dinner, with camera flashes every second"

And after the 20th time of hearing it I feel like he finally understood. He took my bowl noticing I was done and took it to the kitchen, he came back, sitting on the couch I was on. Putting his arm around me. As sweet as the gesture was I couldn't help but wiggle out of his arms. We had just met.

He watched my face for a couple of minutes, then looked at his phone.

"what's your twitter name?"

"I don't have the slightest clue what that is."

He looked at me shocked, then quickly explained as he made me my own account.

He took my phone and added the app.

"now you set your picture"

I let him go through my pictures and pick which one he liked best, which ended up a picture of me hanging from a tree in shorts, and a sports bra.

"now you're all set."

He explained how to tweet, favorite, and retweet.

Then followed me using his twitter. And of course I followed back.

He then took a picture of me eating another bowl of cereal

"fancy dinner, props to me. @leannnnnnnne"

And posted it.

Literally the moment his thumb hit send I was gaining followers and getting questions asked.

I wanted to be a smart butt, but Harry didn't seem to like that idea so I didn't ofcourse. I asked if I was aloud to kill with kindness and he said that was allowed. Well at least I have permission.

"

Dear diary,

I had a late night eating cereal, playing scrabble, and makeing a social network. Today was amazing.

Sincerely, Leanne. "