Harrys pov

--------------Harry's POV---------------

"Thank you all for coming" I shouted as our show came to an end. Singing was what I loved to do and I did it quite often since we were on tour. pretty much singing every night. For me it was hard staying away from my family, especially my mum. Every night on the bus I text her a long message to tell her how I've been and what me and the boys have been up to. Most people would get agitated with the long messages I send her and probably not even read them. Not mum though, she loved it. She's kinda like my personal diary that I can tell anything to. Except I know somebodys listening, someone I care about gives me feedback and I know shes not gonna run and tell tmz or something. We quickly ran to the bus. Jumping in and laying down from a long night, as Louis and Zayn were wrestling I decided to make popcorn. I got up and put it in the microwave, I sat down and let out a big gasp seeing someone messing with the bus. I yelled at the bus driver not to go Any where yet. I ran out of the door. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy but I was determined to teach these kids a lesson. I walked behind the bus expecting to see someone but no one was there. There was no one In distance I turned on my heel slowing not realizing that the entire band was outside watching me I went passed them as Louis made a remark about me going nuts and Niall quickly asked what I was doing and I replied "I'm just messin with ya" and laughed really loud getting back on the bus. Even though Louis was behind me I could tell he was rolling his eyes, Niall laughed with me thinking it was truly a joke and Liam didn't seem to believe me. He could always tell when I lied and I know he's gonna ask again but I'm not sure what to say, I'm not sure if I'm going crazy or if I actually saw someone. Either way it was time for me to sleep.