Dear Diary

Every night before I went to sleep I wrote in my journal, that way I could read from my happy days and my sad days. All my mistakes make me who I am, but just who am I you ask? I'm an ordinary girl that travels the world with her family in a motorhome that we occasionally called a tour bus, I have three brothers and a sister, Chad the oldest, Jamie the second, Brett the third and Jordan the 4th, I am the last kid so I get harassed the most. I also get the most work, my name is Leanne. My Diary was given to me by my mother who past away when I was 5. She was my world and my family hasn't been the same since. My dad remarried not even a year after she died so I've yet to forgive him as he married who I wish I could call a lovely lady, but she was more of a wicked witch that was gonna give me a poison apple any day now. We travel to see wild life much like the wild thornberries did, a show me and my siblings would watch when my family was a family. Not sure if it still comes on or not since we don't really get tv or radio in most places. I really enjoy music as it reminds me of my sweet mother we used to sing and dance but now that is just a memory that I can hold close to with my music. My diary is the only way to speak to her and without it, I am a lost soul.