Diary entry 2

* I sat down a bit tired after running on the tread mill. Oddly enough I was the only person in the gym, as I layed on the tread mill I heard the door shut. I looked in the direction of the door and noticed the curly haired boy I saw earlier.

"you do realize that your supposed to stand while using this machine, right?" he chuckled, exposing his dimples.

"you run on that thing for 30 min straight and tell me how the machine works" I smirked as he laughed.

I got back on the treadmill after drinking some water. The curly haired boy was on the one next to me. We chatted a bit, until some girls came in taking pictures of us.

He quickly apologized and ran out of the gym. What just happened? Once again I was surrounded by girls. Some calling me a liar. "how am I a liar?" I asked, not having the slightest clue.

"you said you didn't talk to one direction"

Were they really getting so upset? I set them straight and ran out. To my room. As I layed on my bed I pulled out my trusty diary.

" Dear diary,

Today was crazy. I tried to get out of the hotel we are at but couldn't, due to girls hunting what seems to be the new backstreet boys. Not to mention that I actually talked to one of the guys In the band. I honestly feel sorry for the kid, he couldn't even work out with out being bothered. Although I'm really looking forward to seeing him again, I don't know if I'm ready to see his fans. But then again, he is so funny that I may could deal with it.

Lovvves you diary. "