virgins part.

The ceremony was very tiring, the dancing, the number of people even those you don't know, who you have to smile at.as they say their congratulations and how happy they are for you.
Why are they happy for you,
When they don't even care who you are married to or how you two would manage to survive before tearing each other apart

" I know you don't want that father " Cara told her imaginary father. Her father died years ago and did not get the chance to tell her how to be with a man.

All she knew was what she read in books, or most of the porn she use to peek at when no one around. Really? I thought you have changed, she asked herself at the same moment that Peter turned to her to tell her that it was time

Time for what?
She did not hear the first part,
She only stood up and followed her husband..... Mr P.

Today is 22 Nov.
The day Cara Udo gets married to her friend of 10years Peter Evans. And she is still a virgin after how many years.

Well that aside
She is finally going to get rid of the hindrance once and for all at least that was her happiness.

But why think like that?

She believes in Jesus, so does Peter maybe he even holds him closer than she does but why does she feel like she wants to commit suicide.

Hmmmm
They both left the hall, walked straight to the car as he opened the door for her, she was stopped by younger brother of 12, Emem, with a smile he handed her a letter.

Happy married life, he said.
Mr P patted him on the head as he walked away.

Oooh my!!!!
Am married....she did not realise it that she had said it out loud, Peter turned and with a smirked asked.....does it sound that bad?

No and yes
Was Cara's answer.

She turned to see his expression and came up to a kiss from Peter, he held on to her lower lip for a minute and let go.
That's exactly why I married you.... Hmmmm and then kissed her again this time she joined in just as she wanted to close her eyes and savor the moment.
He broke the moment....with the answer to the driver's question.

Hmmmm
What will it be like,
How would her response be,
She had heard from others experience but nothing can be compared to your first hand involvement in a moment that will follow you to your grave forever.

Some have had it bad
Other have walked into it before marriage and by now have had a number of lovers along the way,

Who would understand her passionate desire to be known by one man in a world where even the men have sampled many and would think of you as second class or maybe you may not meet up to his taste.

Jesus!!!
Why am I thinking of how many women Peter have slept with now., this is our night.
She didn't want to look,at him he always had a way in reading her mind.
What ever that maybe, she did not want him to see into her thoughts now.

They got to the hotel, the driver  pulled their bags out of the trunk and helped carry it inside, while they sat together for some minutes in the car.

I can't wait, Cara.
What!!! Her eyes popped.
Wait! Wait!!!

Mr P, you don't say that please.
Why, Madam C.
Because.......because......
She did not want to say it.

She opened the car door step out into the evening breeze.
She prayed.

Jesus please,
Ooh I was so happy that I would lose it, so why am i so scared.please calm me.

She walked to the trunk
Only to realise that their bags had been taken already and the driver was waiting to close for the day.
She looked inside ...
Peter was already out.....
Maybe he is in the room already changing.....

She stopped at the door of the reception to check her small purse for their reservation and her hand came on Emem's letter.

Dear Ima,

You are married now.
I remember how nice you have been to me, the many things you have taught me about girls, hmmm, guess what! there is this girl......
Sorry, I want this letter to be about you. I hope you will understand me here.
I want to tell you about boys.
Boys like games
Boys like girls
Boys like surprises maybe not all
But we love something new, always new and updated.

I want to encourage you, you Mr P loves you  so much and he wants you to show him  your playful side, don't take anything too seriously or you would lose the fun part of life.

Most importantly remember to pray, about sex....before and after in all the time you would be together. God created sex so he knows all the buttons and how pleasurable it can be.
Don't be scared
The future is in his hands

I wish I was you.
Hahahahahaha
Tell uncle P that he will make a fine husband, father and old man. Hahahahahaha.

Enjoy your self

LOVE, EMEM.

Cara felt like crying.
How did Jesus do this,
He is always on time.
She looked up and saw her husband of 5 hours looking at her and wondering.....

She stood up ran to him like she have not seen him for years, jumped into his arms leaving the hoteliers staring and murmuring.

As he carried her up the stairs
She knew that she would never forget this night and many more nights to come.

Because she trust the one who knows.