The Abuse

Have you ever bought something that you never got to use?

Yes. I have.
Could that be called abuse?
Hmmmm!
Maybe.

Okay, what if you got it then you over use it or maybe you don't get to read the users manual and there you go.....

Is that abuse?

Let's talk about it please?
How many times have we been told the truth about virginity, sex, and marriage
I mean really talk about sex without the restrictions or the privacy. Yes we all need our privacy........
But we would all agree that the pain we go through and can't share with others hurts the most.

I was raped by my cousin at ten,
He was used by his aunty as a sex object to satisfy her desires.
I am a virgin but I have used different objects on my self in the bit to satisfy this feeling inside.
My babysitter is my weak point I just can't stop the thoughts in my head or the magazine under my bed.
I have slept with different women at different times and I don't mind in fact, I am having the time of my life.
This is my job description.
And every body watches me on internet, on CDs and the Tv.
Sometimes all I have to do is just look at it and it all goes my way.
My wife can't satisfy me, I have hidden fantasies that she may never know.
I will say it again, I must have a comfortable life so that's what i do and I don't mind at all.
Most people even write about it like it's just what should happen in relationships and the list goes on and on and on.........

They go on the first date.....
And were not able to wait to throw off the clothes and catch each other's ecstasy in that moment of inhibited desires

We think we are satisfied.
We think that we have fulfilled the moment.
We think that we will just be seconds or minutes and it will be over no harm done. But we have pain our beings by our own culture or traditions.
We built the cross that crucified our innocence and the future lives to suffer from our one minute decisions.

This is the Abuse.
Fast forward yourself to 80 years from now. Let's say you are 14 now.
Tell me how sweet sex would be to a ninety four year old man or woman......compare it to the hormones that are running now in our blood stream.

By that time I think we would be more concern about being with a person than with how much pleasure our system can derive at such moments.

Sex is gooooooooooooooooood.
Yes, now I have said it and I can say it again. But now I decide to say
Sex is abuuuuuuuuuuseeeeed.
By both great and small.
Take some moment to think deep about my words and tell me if you agree.
Even if you don't but the truth will remain

Jesus wants what's best for you.
When he says in his word
"Marry so you don't burn."

The burn is the Abuse.

Paul wrote about it in 1st Corinthians 7. I am quoting from the message translation.
Please try and read it to the end.
You are special.

To Be Married, to Be Single . . .
1Now, getting down to the questions you asked in your letter to me. First, Is it a good thing to have sexual relations? 2-6Certainly—but only within a certain context. It's good for a man to have a wife, and for a woman to have a husband. Sexual drives are strong, but marriage is strong enough to contain them and provide for a balanced and fulfilling sexual life in a world of sexual disorder. The marriage bed must be a place of mutuality—the husband seeking to satisfy his wife, the wife seeking to satisfy her husband. Marriage is not a place to "stand up for your rights." Marriage is a decision to serve the other, whether in bed or out. Abstaining from sex is permissible for a period of time if you both agree to it, and if it's for the purposes of prayer and fasting—but only for such times. Then come back together again. Satan has an ingenious way of tempting us when we least expect it. I'm not, understand, commanding these periods of abstinence—only providing my best counsel if you should choose them. 7Sometimes I wish everyone were single like me—a simpler life in many ways! But celibacy is not for everyone any more than marriage is. God gives the gift of the single life to some, the gift of the married life to others.