End

*I know that's Sarada but I couldn't find anything else.*

S/n: Son's name.

He has black hair and your color eyes.
________________________________

"...then after that, everything went back to normal. Somewhat. Then over the years, I eventually grew up, got married, then had you." Y/n said.

"So that was the only time you went on a great adventure?" Her son, S/n, asked. Y/n shook her head.

"No. But that was the best adventure that I'll always remember for the rest of my life. After all, that's how I first awakened my Sharingan."

"But at 4? No fair! I'm 10 years old and STILL haven't awakened mine!" S/n pouted and crossed his arms. Y/n laughed slightly and patted his back.

"Don't worry, S/n. No need to rush things. Eventually it will awaken." S/n sighed and mumbled an 'ok..' before yawning.

"Now get some sleep, ok?" Y/n said softly as she tucked her son in bed.

S/n yawned again. "Ok mom, goodnight." Then he fell asleep.

"Goodnight..."

Y/n turned the light off and quietly closed the room door. She then walked on the spacious balcony of her big house to observe the nights sky and stare at the moon and stars.

Y/n's POV

Its been about 28 years since that adventure against the Ōtsutsuki clan happened. Now, that clan is extinct, with the exception of Kawaki.

I couldn't help but remember everyone who was there to rescue me. My family.

I should visit one day. I think it's been over a year. Guess I was too busy taking care of my son. Alone, sadly... but it's not a problem since I'm filthy rich and money isn't a problem for me.

So yeah that's about it. I'm now a 32-year-old rich single mom with a 10-year-old son.

I sighed.

Why is everything so boring now? I have everything. Money, power, a wonderful son, my family...so what am I missing? Love? Nah, no time for that. After all, those days are over.

Guess I'm following grandma's Path. 'I should visit her too.' I said as I touch the purple diamond mark on my forehead. I giggle to myself.

It's hard to believe that it's been nearly three decades. Where did the time go? Who knows actually.

I spent the rest of the night, staring at the sky, daydreaming about my past adventures as a kid.

The good 'ole days heh...
______________________________

And that's the End of this book! I didn't expect the book to end so early but oh well.

Thanks for Reading "Uchiha Princess"! Bye bye now!👋

~CheeseBurg 🍔