▫️◽1◾▪️

???: master Woo, a message has come again from master San.

The young master easily turned his head to the right.

???: give it to me. The humble servant placed the letter in the outstretched hand of his master.

The latter carefully pulled the thread that was wrapped around the paper, making the note show the words written on it. A strong wind began to blow from the north, the bells on the door of the masters' room began to ring non-stop. Woo closed his eyes and prepared himself for the words he would read only a few seconds later.

Woo: you can go. Was the only thing woo said before the servant got up from his knees, bowed to his masters, and went out as quickly as he could.
The moment the servant's hands reached out to close the door leaving his master inside, woo spoke in a slightly harsh and loud voice.

Woo: do not close the door, just give the order that I do not want anyone on this floor of the palace for the next hour.

Servant: however you wish master. After a while when finally woo was left alone he opened his eyes. Lightly crossed his hand over the paper before reading it.

*This is the last time I am warning your country master Wooyoung. If I see again even a man from your palace within my borders I will call it disrespect, insult and disregard. If the rules written in the peace agreement between the kingdoms are not respected then it means war. Hopefully you don't let things go any further than that. For the last time with respect master San.*

The young master raised his head. the light breeze blowing from the door calmed him a little. The master's hand instinctively went to his sword. while the left hand held the sheath of the sword the right drew it out slowly.

With inexplicable speed the sword had already cut a large flower near the door. With a sharp sound the master put the sword back inside. He tried and tried to find a way to calm down but there was none. What could he do when the king, his father, had died just a few days ago and as the duty of his only son, Woo was obliged to rule an entire kingdom when he is only 20 years old.

A kingdom with problems, but problems that should never come to the surface. It has been just three days since Woo has been crowned king and yet he had received 2 messages from the other kingdom.

Even though they were in a peace agreement, there were some people who without Woo's permission trespassed on the territory of master San. He had thought about meeting master San in person but this was not possible, the king from whom the agreement was signed had already died and master San was known for his dark side.

For this reason Woo was not allowed to leave the palace, the people of kingdom could not risk losing the only king they could have. However Woo had to make sure that no one would trespass on the opponent's territory, otherwise there would be war, and he did not know how to direct one.

Looking at the flower cut from his sword and from his hands his mother crossed master's mind. He did not remember much of her as the queen had died at a young age when Woo was still young.

He remembered only a little of her figure, as she always wore white, always smiled, and her eyes never showed sadness. Woo's soul begged to cry. He had just lost his father, his hero, but he was not allowed to cry, he could not be weak, the king could not be weak.

Woo could hear a few steps climbing the stairs. His senses were very sharp and that was something for which he always thanked God. Without moving a single centimeter he waited for the woman hiding behind these steps ...

Yes, his hearing was so good that he could understand how a woman's walk would sound. Only when footsteps were heard in front of his door, not wanting to hear anything, he spoke in a calm but sightly harsh voice.

Woo: I thought I said I did not want anyone on this floor for an hour.

???: I thought I did not need to obey such orders.

Only her voice brought a sincere smile to Woo's face. Woo turned to face the young girl who looked at him with admiration. He opened his arms and without missing a second the girl ran into the embrace of her brother.

The only place she felt safe from now on.
Woo needed to protect the young girl, her weak body, her fragile soul, oh how much he loved his sister.

She always reminded him of his mother, the daughter resembled her so much as their father said. The only thing Woo had the courage and strength to live for was his sister.

???: Woo, is everything okay? why do you want to be alone?

Woo: everything is fine, you do not need to worry yourself with these.

The boy smiled at his sister giving her a delicate kiss on her forehead.

Fangsu was the last and most precious thing left to the young boy. She started wandering around in Woo's room and he just followed her movement with his eyes. Just like her name she was like a flower. therefore it had to be protected.

Fangsu: Seonghwa said that he wanted to talk with you ...

Au:thank you so much for reading 😊.