▪️◾2◽▫️

???: What happened master San?
San: it's just getting on my nerves. I'm trying to be good here for the sake of the agreement but this new little king of them isn't cooperating.
???: Well since they aren't respecting the rules that means they broke the agreement first. You have every right to make a move.

Master San turned his head to look at the boy, better say his right hand. San was young he was only 20 years old but he had been ruling over the kingdom for 7 years already. His parents died in an accident when he was only 13 years old, when he was only a child.

It was a big duty to give to a child so the kingdom decided that they will have San as their king only if he has someone older beside him to approve his decision. That someone was his right hand till today...Hongjoon.

Hongjoon had been the one who suggested the peace agreement between the two kingdoms, since San was a child they couldn't afford war with anyone. The king of the white kingdom was sure pure hearted, without even thinking it twice he agreed on making peace.

But sure the agreement had an end...and rules. It was only 10 years peace, at that time San would be 23 years old and he would be able to rule the kingdom right. Till now there where no problems between the kingdoms but one rule in the agreement wasn't getting respected for a while now.

Since San's kingdom was the dark one, as they called it black wind, and wooyoung's was the white one, called white light, the people had different mentality.

The feelings, the thoughts, the believes, the rules, the respect, all of these were completely opposite for the two kingdoms and that made their population fight without a real reason, just because they were different from each other and they never agreed.

San in the other hand was very well known for his cruel self. However, he really respect wooyoung's dad since he respected him in the past.

The day wooyoung's dad died San has sent him a message. Few days before he died his man had been seen in San's territory twice and San was not tolerating at all.

However for the sake of the old man that loved peace San decided to let it go this time only. Few days later the old king died and that day too people of him had been seen in San's kingdom.

Again for the sake of the king that was no longer in life San had sent a message to his son, the future king.
He had warned him that if master Wooyoung wasn't going to move a finger about this there would be consequences.

Wooyoung had sent him a message back where he said that he wasn't still the king, and that the big lose was enough for the moment so he asked for a bit time from San to take control over things.

After some days of his man coming daily to San's kingdom San grew tired, he again sent Wooyoung a message, this time ...the last one.

San had been too good all this time and it wasn't in his nature. He usually didn't have feelings. The only people he cared about were his sister and Hongjoon.

Hongjoon had been like a dad for him all this time. He was only 18 when San was 13 old and lost his parents, however he rised San doing his best and San was proud and thankful about that.

Hongjoon had learned him how to not have feelings, how feelings make people weak and especially...love. but San couldn't help loving his sister and Hongjoon. He did love them without a fear he will get hurt because he knew they weren't gonna hurt him.

Everyone else and everything else were a nothing to San. Wherever he went people could feel this dark aura of his. He sometimes even heard people talking about how mean and cruel he might be. But he didn't really care, care was a feeling he has also erased from his heart and mind time ago.

He had promised himself that he would wait only one day for Wooyoung to send him a message back where he would say that he will fix the problem, otherwise... San really liked war.

Hongjoon: I'm telling you is not worth waiting.

San turned his head to Hongjoon. The later has some papers in his hands checking on them.

San: I'm just trying to be understanding and respectful. It isn't even been a week since the king died.

The words left San's mouth in a low voice. Looking out of the window he could see the Palace of the white light far away. He wondered what would be Wooyoung doing right now?

Hongjoon: you're getting soft, and that's not good.
Hongjoon looked at San with seriousness in his eyes. He hadn't spent 7 years of his life rising San and learning him about life just so the death of the king would destroy everything.

San: I'm not getting soft, I will send my man tomorrow if he isn't giving me an answer today.

Hongjoon: did you wrote that in the letter you sent him?

San: no I didn't, why would I? San said as a devilish smirk formed in his face. He was being respectful but he was still master San of the darkness.

???: San, can I go inside?...