▪️◾8◽▫️

San: Yue, I can be your brother but I'm still the king. I love you you know that but you know I don't tolerate disrespect at all.

San voice was harsh. Yes San was soft only for Yue but this wasn't how he raised her. They were the black wind, yes they were the bad side of the story but the most important thing for them was respect.

Yue was rude at times, she was mean maybe, she has become a evil some years ago after she saved herself from the torture Yeosang had put her in, but never had she disrespected anyone, and she was proud of that.

Yet today she got inside the king's room without even knocking and talked to him with disrespect, at least this was San's opinion. In Yue's point of view she wasn't disrespecting him at all, she didn't come for the king, she came for her brother.

But still San didn't like the way she was behaving, was disrespect really the reason that San was mad at his sister, or was he afraid because he has done anything?

Yue: I didn't come here to talk with the King, I came here to talk with my brother.

Yue said as she put her sword in the table, there was a strict rule in the palace though, no swords or anything that can hurt the king inside his room. It not like Yue would hurt San, but yet she never brought her sword inside his room.

A smile made it way in San's face, he was anxious for what was coming but seeing his sister this brave and proud it made him more proud, it was like he had completed his mission, it made him understand that she wasn't a kid anymore. His sister has become a grown up woman now, strong and fearless and that filled his body and soul with proud.

Yue: should I call you master? Should I wait for your premission to sit? Ohh or should I get punished for getting my sword with me inside?

The girl now had rised her eyebrow, while waiting for San's answer she sat on the sofa getting a sip from a glass that was in the table beside.

San let out a little chuckle, he went to the big table and took Yue's sword. He examined it, a little fox was visible on top of the sword. Just by looking at it he was sure that if he touched it just a little he could cut his finger off his hand easily.

It was the first time he was seeing Yue's sword let along touch it.

Yue: Master, you're touching the princess's sword, and there is a punishment for that. Do you still want to keep this conversation formal?

A smirk placed in Yue's face. She has learned a lot in her life even if she isn't that old but she had gone through a lot.

San: I see princess Yue. Oh and to be honest I really like your sword you can consider exchange it with me.

Yue: I don't give my sword to anyone, not even to touch it, consider yourself lucky for that.

Yue's voice cold, her expression serious, San knew she had a obsession with her sword but he never knew why and he was curious about that.

San: why are you so obsessed with this? I mean yeah it's beautiful but you can make another one.

Now Yue got up, her shoes making sounds around the room. Staying in front of her brother looking him straight in his eyes she knew the words that would come out of her mouth next would get her brother mad, but they had talked about this and San had promised that he will let Yue take care of this issue.

Yue: this was the sword he got inside my body and this is the sword that I will cut his throat with, but only when the time comes.

Now San's hand warped tightly around the sword, a urge on his body to go and cut Yeosang's head off with that sword.

San: why don't you let me finish this?

Yue only laughed and sat back to were she was before.

Yue: that will be my pleasure brother. Now I came here because I heard that someone was coming here tomorrow and you didn't even find the need to inform me about it.

San: come on Yue, I only sent the message some moments ago I was going to tell you. Oh and tell Jongho I could have told you myself.

San rolled his eyes. The girl's best friend didn't even lose a minute and told her everything, how fast could this guy be?

Yue: do you think he will come too?

The girl's question taking San off guard, the king's right hand knew about what Yeosang and the king did to Yue, he wasn't sure if king Wooyoung knew about it but however it would be really immature to bring Yeosang along with them, and what was worse was that San wasn't sure if he could control himself from killing Yeosang if he had him in front of him.

If Yeosang dared to come that meant the boy had not fear at all. Yet Yue knew Yeosang had no fear, Yue knew that deep inside her she wanted him to come.

But would Yeosang risk his life only to see Yue? Would he be the Yeosang she knew? Did she even know him? It was left to see...