▪️◾14◽▫️

Wooyoung's eyes went wide, did San mean what he said? He slowly turned to San and looked in his eyes only the see the other king looking at him with a smile in his face, that even swn didn't know he had it. Wooyoung slowly started walking towards San and just when he was in front of him, a knock was heard in the door.

San: yes?
Yunho: king San, you should come down, the situation between Hongjoon and the other guy from the other kingdom is tensed because we have a problem.

The two kings looked at each worried and rushed down as fast as they could. When they arrived, they saw Hongjoon seated down on his chair continuing with the wine and Seonghwa standing beside him looking at him like he was going the kill the boy.

Wooyoung: what happened?
San: are you guys fighting?
Hongjoon: no it's just that Mister Seonghwa doesn't understand some simple things.
Seonghwa: well we can't just stay there, that's another simple thing YOU don't understand.
San: can you both please calm down.
Wooyoung: and tell us what's the problem.
Hongjoon: it's snowing and the road that you came from is blocked so you can't go back if it doesn't stops snowing. So I said that I'm sure the king wouldn't mind if you stayed here until the road it's back to normal.
Seonghwa: and I said that king Wooyoung has other things to do too, we can't just leave the kingdom like it's nothing.
Hongjoon: both are your problems, not mine.

And just like that, Hongjoon got up, took his wine and left towards the big corridor.

San: he is right though, you can't leave like this.

What? Wooyoung's body went numb, he couldn't just leave his kingdom like that.

Wooyoung: I can't...how?
San: relax, let's talk it out with the others first. Yunho, where are they?

Yunho's face went pale, how could he tell San he left Yue with Yeosang?
Wooyoung: Mingi where is Fangsu?

The guy that had been quite all the time and never worried looked ta Wooyoung like he saw a ghost. Without thinking it twice he answered with a quite loud voice.

Mingi: SHE IS IN THE TOILET.
Wooyoung: I can hear you Mingi, you don't need to scream.
San: I asked you something Yunho.

The boy still didn't know what to say, he had been thinking what to say for a while now and still nothing.

Yunho: sheee... Went to her room because she wasn't feeling well.

It wasn't really hard to be suspicious about what Yunho said, Yue never said things like "I'm no feeling well" and San knew she wouldn't do that when there were important people with them. He raised his eyebrow and looked at Yunho.

San: and where is Yeosang?

And this was the and for poor Yunho, terrified he still didn't make it look like he was panicking.

Yunho: do I need to know? Ask he friend there.
Now he was pointing at Mingi, hoping the other guy won't give any stupid answer.

Wooyoung: where is Yeosang Mingi?
The boy looked relaxed, like he wasn't about to lie.

Mingi: he said he can't endure looking at princess Yue in the eye so he went out for some fresh air.
San: but it's snowing.
And that was the moment that both of them knew that things aren't going well from now on.

In the other hand, Yue had Yeosang in her hands, he had agreed on fighting with her and now was the time to put some rules.

Yue: ok so I have some rules and after that I can hear your's. Number one, you will see me as a enemy, not the one you someday loved.
Yeosang: I still do.

The princess completely ignored his words and started doing circles around his body with a knife in her hand.

Yue: number two, none of us will have mercy.
Yeosang looked at the girl with his eyes smiling, the girl hasn't changed at all. What made Yeosang a bit sad and mad was the fact that Yue had used his love for her to make him agree on fighting but yet he wasn't taking for a fight like this. He knew the girl would never change, he also knew he could get her really bad traumatized if not kill her if they fight like enemies, but he also knew he would never touch a hair from her again if it would hurt her. He let out a sigh and with a quick move, Yue's hand was behind her back as Yeosang was pressed behind her holding her hand tight not allowing her to move.

He let out a chuckle, turned her had to the side and looked at Yeosang with a smile. Oh how he missed her smile, how he wished they could be like this every day, and being this close to her wasn't helping at all.

Yue: well done, glad you agreed on what I just said.

Now it was Yeosang's turn to laugh. He tighten his grip on her hand with realizing that it's too tight. Bringing his face closer to her he looked at her lips as he talked.

Yeosang: I will never see you as my enemy and you know that. And you don't need mercy, I beg for yours, don't torture me like this.

Their breath mixing together, Yue's face now pale. Yes she hated Yeosang for what he has done but the love inside her never faded, maybe it grew more each day that passed far away from him.

The girl didn't talked but she didn't tried to leave from Yeosang either, that's why the boys slowly started going closer. Their lips inches away buy what they didn't know was that someone was coming for them and things wouldn't end that good for both of them.

???: YUE?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time the thing is that I have been really busy with studies and my family. Thank you for supporting and continuing to read this book, I love you guys take care ❤️.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~