Chapter 34: Secrets

There are sexuallll activities in this chapter 😂))))

Enjoy

__________
________________

Erwin's POV:

I walked back inside to the party and sat down on the couch letting out a breath of exhaustion and annoyance. Time to be an actor.

Mike and Moblit had left early, leaving the four of us.

Levi noticed my annoyed attitude and asked, " What's wrong?"

I shrugged, " I guess I forgot my father's still an asshole."

He clenched his teeth, " Damn." He eyed my shirt and asked, " Is that blood?"

I looked down at my shoulder and quickly nodded, " Yes.. it's not mine. I punched him."

I quickly looked away and Pieck and Hange were having the time of their life in the kitchen. Up to the point where I asked, " Do you guys need a room or something?"

Hange pulled away from Pieck and smiled, " Of course not. We better get going. Thanks for the party Erwin."

They quickly left, or at least I assumed they left. I never heard them drive off.

I sighed and closed my eyes as I leaned against the couch. I heard Levi's soft voice sound beside me, " You never really told me much about your father. Except that he sucks ass."

I nod, eyes still closed, " Yeah.. he's horrible. Not someone I'd call a father. But it's alright. I moved out at 18 and did what I wanted to do for a change."

I heard him sigh, " Was he as bad as Grisha?"

Chuckling I shook my head, " No...well maybe. Besides Grisha being physically abusive, my dad was mentally abusive. He ruined a lot of things for me growing up. I didn't get to go out and spend time with friends so I ended up losing them. He constantly told me I'd be nothing if I didn't do this or that. He locked me in my room if I had a bad grade.. and other shit. It's something I don't really care to talk about anymore."

I quickly stood up and went to the kitchen to fix a glass of wine. Levi watched me with intent and he scoffed, " You're going to drink wine? You know how much of a lightweight you are."

I shook my head and winked, " I've grown some tolerance."

"Ohhh, good for you. Want a cookie?"

"Maybe."

I eyed him with an intense stare, which I purposely did to make people feel uncomfortable. He quickly broke eye contact and asked, " Make me a glass?"

I nodded and began to fix him one.

The plan was in motion, but how to get to a point to breaking a glass of wine. I didn't want to waste a perfectly good cup. Maybe I'd drink most of it until it was almost gone and then drop it. God. This was hard.

I walked over to the couch and sat down, holding out my hand so he could grab one of the glasses. I groaned. If Zeke was here he would've just grabbed some chloroform wipes from his trunk and book problem solved.

I had forgotten about the chloroform he kept there and I didn't want to go back. Seeing him today was already too much to handle.

I sipped my glass and Levi crossed his legs, " Do you think Zeke is.. okay?"

I nod, " He should be. You're the one who should be asking yourself that."

He shook his head, sipping his wine, " No. Zeke doesn't mean to do what he does. He just snaps sometimes. He's snapped on me before but it wasn't that big of a deal."