Chapter 6 Prelude to the Training!

Sona:So are we done here?.

Y/N:More or less but just so we are clear I've got a lot of people by my sides hell I might as well have God on speed dial-said with a cocky smile.

Yuki:Aren't you already God?-said while looking confused.

Y/N:Well I am the Dai Nana Ten,Shouko,the Seventh Heaven,Godslayer,The One who made the Beasts submit,the prince/King of Demon Gods,Babylonia,Wallachia,Camelot and a lot of etc etc.

Sona:YOU'RE WHAT?!-screamed which made Sif whine in pain from it.

Plagg:Not so loud I can't eat my sweet cheese in peace-said appearing in front of Sona.

Sona:W-What are you?-said scared since the being in front of her radiated power similar to that of the Power of Destrucion that the Bael family uses but more RAW.

Plagg:I don't have to answer to somebody who is embarrassed of her own sister's childish antics.

Tikki:Plagg you idiot, you exhibited us!-said appearing in front of him with an angry expression on her face.

Plagg:Who cares sugar cube-said in a cocky tone-Besides somewhere down the line the Author would have made another chapter about our introductions with almost everybody.

Y/N:In all honestly Plagg destroying the fourth wall makes way too much sense-said with a drop of water on the back of his head.

Yuki:Who are they?-said with a curious tone.

Y/N:They are Plagg and Tikki the kwamis of destruction and creation respectively.

Yuki and Sona:Pleased to meet you-said both of them at the same time adding a little bow at the end.

Tikki:The pleasure is ours right Plagg?-said with a sweet tone but behind her a dark aura surrounded her.

Plagg:R-Right-said a little bit afraid

Y/N:Also Sona when you leave give this to Sirzechs and he should recover to near full strength  in an instant-said to her before throwing her flask