𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼

Gangs

Gangs.

Gangs tend to be popular nowadays, as young boys want to suppress their dominance by fighting. Fight for what? Fight for who? Fighting for freedom, for the thrill or to impress?

Baji's friends were worried for him; as he wasn't acting like himself. His friends were used to seeing the cocky, loud persona; not a quiet, guiltful persona. Something was wrong with him yet did they have the courage to ask. Baji doesn't like people knowing how he feels, feelings are a game to play; play your cards right and the person will let you in their heart.

Whereas Baji never wanted anyone to play that game, he didn't want to feel weak. Being weak was the reason he was separated from his sister. Continuously, the boy was drowning in a lingering feeling of despair.

'Do you think we should visit Baji-san's house?' Chifuyu suggested, hoping for a reply as the shrine was dead silent.

'Sure!' Mikey replied cheerfully, skipping down the stairs, 'C'mon Toman! This is a serious situation, Baji must be saved!!'

Toman followed their orders from their leader and headed towards Baji's house.

+

On the other hand, Baji wasn't at home.

Baji was at a playground, a playground filled with memories. Memories that he loved; yet he hates. He looks around the scenery, the slides where he and the Sano siblings played with; the climbing frame where Mikey and Baji acting like the kings of the world - like no one could stop them; the monkey bars, Baji had a love-hate relationship with the monkey bars, where he broke his arm and his sister came to his rescue like she always did. The day he broke his arm was a sweet memory, the words stuck to his mind.

'Baji, as long as I'm with you, you'll always be safe.' They smiled. 'Now, now. No need to cry, I'm gonna get in trouble with Mom again.'

Crystal-like teardrops streamed down his cheeks. On a Thursday night, the poor boy wept, the boy wept.

+

Chifuyu led Toman to Baji's residence as they lived in the same building. 'Here we are..' the boys stood in front of the door, the number 25 seemed very appealing.

How were they going to do this? They could simply show up and say ' Hey Baji, confess all your negative feelings to us. We are friends after all.' No? Of course, not!

'Guys, this can't be this hard, it's simply knocking on the door.' Kazutora boasted, knocking on the door.

An ominous silence came along, the door was untouched. Until soft footsteps were heard, a sound of the locks opening, the sound of the doorknob opening.

The door opened.

'Baji! Hi there!' Mikey exclaimed, but he didn't get the answer he wanted.

A somewhat feminine yet masculine voice called out, 'What do you brats want.' A rather tall person appeared at the door. The person was Baji? No, no, that person wasn't Baji.

Baji doesn't have short hair, this person does. Baji doesn't have a scar running from the left side of their face until their nose, this person does.

The person had earrings, yin and yang yet they didn't seem to embody those traits.

Finally, Mikey asked 'Who are you? You're not Baji'

'Well I am a Baji, not the one you are looking for.' they grumbled, scratching their head.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

well, the sister is introduced. and yes, kazutora is still apart of toman. and izana and shinichiro are alive 😱 i hope you enjoy this chapter <3