𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅

[name]'s favourite place as a child was on their mother's lap. In her bed, nestled close to her. Despite the fact that her mother was an ill lady, she was a powerful woman (stronger than [name] could ever be). Her smile was as pleasant as the sun. The sun peered out from behind a veil of raven black hair and sunken cheekbones every time. The mother of [name] was a lovely person, a rose amid sunflowers. [name] believed that if she could only have one fantasy for the rest of their life, she would choose eating with her family over everything else.

Happiness, however, did not last long due to [name]'s mother passing away tragically. This happened to quick for the Baji household, the person both siblings looked up to, is dead?  

[name] was a child.

Baji was in the same boat.

Baji realised he'd made a grave mistake when he accused his own sister of murder. He really regrets the situation; it was not her nor his fault. At the time, they were children. Could this simple 'mistake'  be erased, despite the fact that children make mistakes all the time? Or will it get encrusted in the minds of the siblings? 

[name] considered it was their obligation to keep him and themselves safe, [name] withdrew themselves from him. 

Was it her fault, after all? 

Clearly not.

She did nothing wrong?

Right?

+

The house was full of happy sounds: the laughter of children, and [name] and Baji running around. 

''[Name], Kei it's time for breakfast.'' she shouted. 

 Breakfast was a fun time, whether people were laughing in spews or in silence. Eating together was comfortable, and welcomed.People no longer ate together as a family. [name] knew that when happiness occurred, it was always followed by the smell of blood. She wondered if they could go back to how things were before, if they would stop being stubborn and let the past be in the past. 

They thought letting it go would be harder than it actually was.

+

[name]'s father was a man who was never in the picture, Keisuke has never actually met him properly as [name] made sure the two never met. Every time he comes over, a sad expression was seen on her mother's face, occasionally she would be seen crying. It broke [name] seeing her strong mother cry. Her father would always glare at [name] and their mother every time he left.

[name] may not know her father very well, however she grew up being just like him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

hey.. i'm back 👍🏽