𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘚 𝘜𝘕𝘔𝘌𝘛

Few days later I'm sent on a mission in the mountains that is apparently home to low and medium level demons

Few days later I'm sent on a mission in the mountains that is apparently home to low and medium level demons. "There is a head boss as they call it in those mountains be careful. I'm sending Sanemi along with you." I nod sadly and go to get dressed. My uniform is the same but I made some modifications. It's adding a bite of my own flavour to the concept.

A simple lace corset with thier skirt. My haroi does show that I'm a demon slayer. This was if I'm ever in the city I can blend in. I never have to worry about weapons. I use multiple, katanas scythe's, throwing stars anything with a sharp edge. After I look myself in the bathroom mirror shocked. 'I look hot.' I take a sigh and grab my katana placing such weapon in it's holder. I walk out of my room around the estate looking for Shinobu.

"Hey Shinobu, what's your opinion on my uniform?" I ask. She turns around from her position to eye me up and down. "You look hot Y/N. Try not to distract your partner for this mission!" She teases. "Goodbye." I leave the room and sit outside. 'Wish ya'll were here to laugh with me.' I think recalling memories of my now dead friends. Riya was always the goofy one, she made us smile even when her parents we slaughtered by Muzan.

Sia the stone loner, but a fun one. Hugo, the 'gay' one. He had an attraction more the men than women and we never judged. And last but not least Miesha. We instantly clicked when we met and since then all of us stayed close. I wipe the few tears from my and go to the front of the estate, where Sanemi should be. "What took you so long?" He asks rudely. "Calm you tits." I snap back just as rude. We head for the mountains and at nightfall our battle begins. 'Sun breathing six form Heat' I slice another demon's head off and wipe the sweat on my forehead.

I begin to run through the forest looking for demons to kill and my partner to make sure he's alive. I slash demon after demon growing worried with ever slice. I know he's a rude little shit but he is my partner, I have to look out for said little shit. I hear grunting coming at least 50 meters from me and run that direction. I stand there to see Sanemi underneath a demon with his sword to it's neck, the demon chocking the fuck outta him. Instant flashback on how Hugo died. 'Sun breathing 1st form. Burn' I slice the head quickly and help Sanemi up.

"Are you ok?!" I ask scanning his body for injuries. "I'm fine." He pushes me off. I shrug my shoulder and go looking around for demons. I find none and we begin our journey home. I sit at the window seat of the train looking at the starry night. 'So beautiful.'

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

I wake up the next morning, brush my teeth and have some breakfast. I'm not expected to have any missions today but incase I'm called I slip on my uniform. 'I can help build my estate. Know what I'll do that.' I skip past he butterfly estate, flame estate, wind estate. But I stop because I see Rengoku talking to Sanemi and he's hurt. A huge scar on his forearm. It seems like he just got back from a mission. I rush to the butterfly estate and grab a first aid kit. I rush back and excuse myself into their conversation. "Excuse me boys, Rengoku your hurt it needs to be tended to. Sorry Sanemi." I apologize.

I get the disinfectant and a small cloth and begin to clean the cut. "This is going to sting a little" I warn. I put the ointment on the cut and blow onto it letting it settle in quicker. I wrap the scar with bandages and clip it in place. "Sanemi stay still." I say scanning his body for and injuries. It was made easier because his shirt is open 25/8. And might I add he is a very attractive man, scars and everything. "Sanemi leaving this scar open it can catch an infection. Don't do that." I clean his scar and apply the ointment. "Its gonna sting." I hear a few low grunts from him. I blow onto the scar hoping for it to sting less. I plaster the scar and close the kit. "Be careful with them. Every morning come to me so I can change the dressing." I smile and continue along my way to my estate.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

The next morning, I wrap Rengoku's scar. "Stop twicthing you nitwit." I laugh. "But it stings." He whines a little. I wrap up the scar and he leaves, with pink on his cheeks. I get ready for the day, grab the first aid kit and go searching for Sanemi. "Sanemi! Did I not say to come to me for your scar?" I ask mad. "So what?" He ask without a care in the world. "Sanemi your wound needs to be treated. Now sit down." I force him down and unwrap the plaster. I rewrap and offer to stay to watch him train. 'Board as fuck'

"Sanemi, mind if I go inside for something to eat." "Yeah yeah." I get up and leave inside the wind estate looking for the kitchen. I soon find it and look through the cupboard. 'I think Sanemi really likes Ohagi.' I giggle at the guy. I find some ramen and put it on. "Oi! Y/N what's taking you so long?" Sanemi asks. "Go back outside!" "By the way Rengoku is here!" He shouts. 'I'll make food for all of us.' I put on an extra pot of ramen for Rengoku and pour ourselves some drink. Everything finishes and I take it all outside on a plate.

"Hi boys! I brought food and some water!" I call for them from the patio. They come inside into the shade and I sit the stuff down. Either one side beside me and we begin to eat. After we finish they thank me for the food. "I'm going back to train." Sanemi excuses. "Be careful with your scar. I don't want it getting infected, you too Rengoku." They begin to train and fight each other. I stay back to watch because why not. A highly atractive man with amzaing hair a a great personailty trianing. Why not watch.