𝘔𝘠 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘖

After training I make the boys something to eat because of how tired they are

After training I make the boys something to eat because of how tired they are. "Ok Sanemi go shower. I'll re-bandage your scar. After I do Sanemi, I'll come over and do yours Rengoku."  I say. "I'll go shower myself and get changed into more comfortable clothes." I leave and hurry quickly to shower, since tomorrow I have a mission and gonna need all the sleep I can get. I shower and change into some shorts and an oversized T. I grab the first aid kit and head to wind estate. "Sanemi!" I call out to the white-haired male. "In my room!" He shouts back. 

I follow the voice to find Sanemi shirtless looking for something. "What are you looking for?" I ask setting the kit on the bed. "Don't worry about, just fix me up and go." He scoffs. I dress the cut and by tomorrow, it should be healed. "Ok tomorrow the cut should be healed." I pack up and say my goodbye. 'I was so close to a nose bleed. He's to hot.' I make my way over the flame estate and find Rengoku in his room reading a book. Shirtless. 'Not again.' "Gimme your arm." He laughs and gives me his arm. 'Hmm yours to.'  "So in the morning the scar should healed Now get some sleep. We have a mission tomorrow."

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

The next evening I get ready for my mission. I have something to eat nothing heavy and sit on the patio waiting for Rengoku to come outside. I finish up my tea head inside brush my teeth ad go back outside to see my mission buddy.  "Evening." I greet. "Evening" Rengoku greets eyeing me up and down. "Your uniform it's very unique! It shows how different and confident you are in yourself. I like that." He compliments. "Aw you to sweet!" I smile. "Shall we leave?"   We start to walk out of HQ and into our mission. To save those trapped on a mountain by a demon family.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

I find myself almost knocked out and pinned to a tree a demon trying to turn me and be his lover. I know I'm hot but turning me into your lover is to much. Or at least trying.'  I did the usual cut the head off but I didn't work I tried my most powerful techniques and they didn't work leaving my body kinda weak. All I'm doing now is holding him off with my combat skills. "Get your hands off of her" I hear  husky low voice behind me. Within the blink of an eye the demon holding me is dismembered. I brace myself for a hard hit the the floor I fall into strong arms. "T-Than-nk-k y-you-u" You stutter your jaw hurt and in a lot of pain. "Don't worry you'll be ok." Rengoku reassures. Everything falls black after that moment.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

My eyes slowly flutter open to reveal my body on a comfortable mattress in my uniform. I slowly get up feeling and aching pain in my jaw and back. "Oh good your awake. Here this will help with your jaw and back pains." Shinobu comforts. I drink with liquid inside and she leaves. An unexpected visitor enter the room. Rengoku. "Hi!" I greet bubbly. I'm immediately embraced by him.

The 'thought I was going to lose you' hug

"I'm glad your ok." Rengoku says into my shoulder. "I'm glad you  are ok. No cuts or anything." I smile. "How long was I out?"  "Few weeks."  My eyes widen with shock my mouth a gap. "Few Weeks?!"  I scream shocked. "Yeah. Your back got hurt and because of how hard he pinned you he left you to be unconscious." Rengoku explains. "Oh my God. I'm so sorry I worried you." I cry. "No no your safe and that's all that matters." Rengoku gives me a hug.

"By the way Y/N your estate finished and they are starting to move your stuff." He qadds. "Oh how nice of them. I wanna help!" I exclaim. "No Y/N your back is hurt but if you want  I could carry you?"  "Aww your so sweet thank you." I smile. He picks me up bridal style and takes me to my new estate. He sets me down in my bed. "Thank you Rengoku." I grab a near by book and begin to read.