𝘈𝘋𝘋𝘐𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕

As requested by Master Kagaya I make my way to the Hashira meeting

As requested by Master Kagaya I make my way to the Hashira meeting. I knock on the door waiting for an answer. The door slides open to reveal the other Hashira members. "I called this meeting today to discuss our newest hashira. The Sun Hashira. Y/N L/N. One of my relatives."

"Hi" I say waving to those infront of me. "Y/N has become a hashira because she has slain over 100 demons, has killed all five of the lower Kizuki and has been face to face with Muzan." Most of them wear shocked expressions after hearing what I have accomplished. "Oh she has also killed and upper rank demon without a sword. Only her hands."

"Master your saying that this girl killed all the lower Kizuki, has come face to face with Muzan and killed one of the upper ranks with only her hands?" A guy with white hair and many scars asks. "Yes yes I have" "Fight me then" He demands. "Not the time or place." I say.  "Your right Y/N. You can do that in your own time. Anyways I'll leave for you all to get to know Y/N better" Master leaves and I step into the heat with them huddling around me. " How old are you?" "I'm 20."  "What's sun breathing?" One with tears in his eyes asks. "Sir are you ok your crying." I ask concerned. "It's just how Gyomei is. He's the stone hashira."  A girl with beautiful purple ombre hair smiles.

"Oh good to know. Sun breathing is just same as flame or ... water breathing. Its a simple but harsh technique. I just cut of the demon's head and be done with that." I explain. "Well I think it is a wonderful technique!" The fire haired one said. "Thank you!" I smile brightly. 'He's really cute.'

"At 6pm the master would like you to be in the dinning hall to celebrate our newest Hashira. Y/N please come with us for you uniform fitting." The twins say in sync. "Sorry but I have to go bye." I wave once more and follow the twins to the fitting room. I take off my haori to expose my curvy body underneath. They get the measurements pretty quickly and I leave for my room in the butterfly estate.

I flop onto the bed provided with a heavy sigh. 'Some sleep would be nice. I'll ask the girls if they can wake me up at 5:30 so I can be ready by six.' "Hey girls can you wake me up before  six?" "Sure thing!" They shout in unison. I smile sleepily and hurry to my room to catch some Z's.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

I feel a lot of shaking on my body. "5 more minutes"  I feel more violent shaking. " I'm up I'm up" I thank the girls and get ready to go down stairs. I slip on an oversized shirt with a skirt and some regular slippers. I go down to the dining room to find everyone seated in. "Evening" I greet sitting. The food comes out we say our thanks and begin to eat with small talk here and there.

After dinner we all go our separate ways after we introduce ourselves of course. "Hey Rengoku!" I shout running to the taller male. "Yes Y/N?" He answers. "I really like your hair! It's so unique!" I compliment. "I can't have mine like that because its so kinky. Even for me to handle." I touch my hardened hair. "Why thank you!" I smile. I turn to go to my room when I hear "Your hair is just fine, I like it." He murmurs.

During dinner everyone was talking with each other but I talked the most with Rengoku. We clicked almost instantly. My estate is currently being built and servants are already at my beck 'n call but I like to do things myself. I close my door and head to brush my teeth. After I put my hair in big twist to keep moisture from the water and fall asleep again.