𝘈 𝘚𝘖𝘙𝘛 𝘖𝘍 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘍𝘌𝘚𝘚𝘐𝘖𝘕

I have been getting better and better since I was checked on last and I spend my days reading and watching Rengoku train

I have been getting better and better since I was checked on last and I spend my days reading and watching Rengoku train. We have become closer since and I eventually caught feelings. I try not to let it get the best of me. I have met his little brother ,Senjuro, when he invited me back to his home.

He's such a sweetheart.

"Rengoku we have a mission in the city!" I shout excitedly. "Yeah we do." He stops punching the air and come sits next to me. "There are girls being taken some men too in the city and we have sent slayers but they never came back. So then that's where we come in. Once we defeat the demon we could stay and maybe go out?" I ask shyly. "Of course! I-I mean yeah we could." He answers with a slight hue of pink on his cheeks.

"We have a mission coming up. We need to prepare!" He laughs. "Your such a worrier." I gently drag my finger along his chest. I leave the flame estate and go to my own packing a small bag. 'Ok I have everything. I hope this dress still fits'

I open my door and head to the front gate where Rengoku is waiting. "Y/N wait!" Shinobu calls behind me. "Yes my dear Shinobu?" "Take this with you." She gives me a box. "Only open it when you think it's important" I smile thank her and we go on our merry way.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

'Sun breathing 1st form Burn' I tap my sword on the demons neck and it burns off killing it. There are two more demons in vicinity, 'If I round of the first demon and make my way back noo the second would have time to escape. I guess I'll have to use form 2 but I need them close by. It's not going to work long distance.'

I begin to walk through the forest admiring its beauty but keeping a sharp eye. 'I feel their close' 'Sun breathing 4th form Birthday Sun' The explosion starts small and gives me time to get away. While getting away it blows killing the two demons who tried to run. I smile and continue running away. "Well well well what do we have here? Well is it not the Sun Hashira Y/N." A creepy voice says behind me. Instinct I elbow but the person or thing comes infront of me. "How do you know me?" I ask in a serious tone. "I have been sent to kill you dear.

Your becoming to much of a problem." "Well my ass did math in school so I did become a problem" I laugh . Whoever this man is he starts to attack me and I barely block them. 'He's tough.' He breaks the tip of my katana and it gives me an opening,but he's not letting me hit. 'He doesn't seem like an upper moon.'

'If I eat her master will be pleased and I'll reclaim my place'

'Sun breathing 9th form Rising Sword' I jump high enough and double cut and let the demon explode from the inside. "Y/N!" Rengoku's voice gets closer. "I'M HERE!" We soon find each other and I collapse in his arms. "I'm tired." "Get some rest princess."

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

I wake up in a comfortable position and I find Rengoku sleeping next to me. 'He's so cute when he sleeps' I get up and head to the bathroom to fix up my hair and brush my teeth. I finish and go downstairs and see Rengoku in the kitchen making breakfast. "Morning Ren." I slug. "Morning Princess." He sets a plate infront of me with bacon and eggs. I smile and get some juice.

"Thank Ren" I kiss his cheek. I sit on the porch outside and find two roses. A white one and a red one. 'So sweet who ever put these here' I take a seat and begin to eat and relish in the nice morning breeze.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

The day goes on and Rengoku left home for a while. While he was gone I decided to clean up around the house we were staying. Today or this evening we we're going out together. "I'm back!" Rengoku's voice echo's through the home. 'Just in time to. I'm finished cleaning!'

"Hi." I greet. "We can leave for HQ tomorrow but we can go out this evening." Ren announces. "That's ok. Evening is approaching anyways." I walk over to the room we share and pick out the dress I brought and the heels. 'Hmm I wonder what's in the box Shinobu gave me.' I grab the box from my bag and open it to see a necklace with princess on it. 'This is beautiful'

I see that evening is here and I begin to get ready. After my shower, I slip on a black dress that hugs my curves. 'Well look at that. It still fits like glove' I slip on a pair of black strap heels. I take the necklace and hook it around my neck. "Y/N you ready?!" Rengoku asks from the living room. I slide the door open to see him in a white dress T with the first two buttons undone, that's paired with black pants and formal sneakers. "Wow you look beautiful" He compliments. "Thank you. You look very handsome yourself." I flirt back. He gently takes me by the hand and leads me outside. "So where are we going?" I ask with a smile. "I found a place while walking around today." exclaims Rengoku. "Well lead the way!" I smile even brighter.

✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

We arrive and Rengoku opens the door for me, "Ladies first." "Why thank you Rengoku" I giggle. We take our seats and order our food and wait making small talk. Our food comes and we begin to eat. Whilst eating we make small talk and laughing with each other. " I have a question. Shinobu gave me this necklace. She said that someone gave it to her to give to me. Do you know who? It has the pet name you gave me." I smile touching the necklace. "Weird." Rengoku smiles.

We start to walk through the busy streets holding each other's hand so we don't get lost. Truth be told Rengoku wanted to take you somewhere and confess his feelings. He was the one who got you the necklace in the first place. He hoped that you would catch on and you did. As soon as you opened the box all you saw was the man you love. You love him and you wanted, no needed to tell him. Little did you know on your get away someone was thinking about how they could make you his.